best tires?

i agree with loco,these ohtsus are the only tire i've ran on my last 2 banshees. just make sure you run them at 3-4 psi,they hook great.....

These tires might not be the toughest but they are what we run when we go out to Glamis. Yes we rock Glamis without paddles. Great tires for the sand.

thats laughable about holeshots. they are one of the least hooking tires ive ever run. im in the "hooking up" business and if holeshots were the heat, id run them..

Whatever guy, i find that hard to believe anyways. He asked for OUR opinion not just YOUR opinion. If he wanted just your opinion he would have messaged you. I aint saying the ohtsus dont hook good but for the riding i do around here they would be either blown off the rim or there would be holes in them within the first couple rides. if there so good why dont the gncc racers recommend them? or the mx racers? as far as the "hooking up business" you run your quad for 4 secs up a hill. what does that prove. ive got a reliable tire that DOES hook amazing and im willing to pay the price for it. i didnt dog on your recomendations so i dont expect you to run your gums about mine. Im not here to lick anyones nuts like some of the people here

Whatever guy, i find that hard to believe anyways. He asked for OUR opinion not just YOUR opinion. If he wanted just your opinion he would have messaged you. I aint saying the ohtsus dont hook good but for the riding i do around here they would be either blown off the rim or there would be holes in them within the first couple rides. if there so good why dont the gncc racers recommend them? or the mx racers? as far as the "hooking up business" you run your quad for 4 secs up a hill. what does that prove. ive got a reliable tire that DOES hook amazing and im willing to pay the price for it. i didnt dog on your recomendations so i dont expect you to run your gums about mine. Im not here to lick anyones nuts like some of the people here

what does it prove? it means i know what tires hook best. if i can get them to hook on a 10mm cub motor then they are good hooking tires.. and holeshots arent it! not one of the top 20 hillclimbers in the nation run holeshots.. thats what it proves!

what does it prove? it means i know what tires hook best. if i can get them to hook on a 10mm cub motor then they are good hooking tires.. and holeshots arent it! not one of the top 20 hillclimbers in the nation run holeshots.. thats what it proves!

Yeah your prob right i dont know because i dont run with the hillclimbers circuit and neither does he. So im not going to try to debate that with you. Being a fellow trail rider i gave him my advice on tires. When im looking for a set of tires i search for a tire that is durable, reliable, and offers good traction. Im not trying to end up 10 miles down a trail with a flat 2 ply tire like the sets you recommended. Apparently he doesnt mind weight since hes running 22in right now. My tires are 20/11/10 6 ply, perfect for staying out of ruts and they do tread mud pretty good. I guess you missed the point but its cool.

Tony

• Like 1