fuel consumption

Ok, i was wondering what type of fuel consumption yall are getting out of a full tank. time wise, how many hours ride time do you get on a full tank, and what motor mods. Also what should I get out of a full tank. these are my mods. new rings/pistons shaved head, toomey t-5 pipes boysen carbon fiber reeds. reed spacers, dual k&n filters no air box. tors removed

Edited by ATL yamahauler

Ok, i was wondering what type of fuel consumption yall are getting out of a full tank. time wise, how many hours ride time do you get on a full tank, and what motor mods. Also what should I get out of a full tank. these are my mods. new rings/pistons shaved head, toomey t-5 pipes boysen carbon fiber reeds. reed spacers, dual k&n filters no air box. tors removed

about 4-5 hours, i used to have the same mods and thats all i was getting

five to seven hrs

whatt... people who say like 4+ hours? :o 4 hours of idling maybe.. -.- or low end riding..

i get from about 1.5 hours.. to a MAX of 2.5 hours..

im running mostly stock crap.. stock carbs 280 mains and stock clip, and only 1/2 a turn richer on air screw

whatt... people who say like 4+ hours? :o 4 hours of idling maybe.. -.- or low end riding..

i get from about 1.5 hours.. to a MAX of 2.5 hours..

im running mostly stock crap.. stock carbs 280 mains and stock clip, and only 1/2 a turn richer on air screw

1.5-2.5 seem a little low to me. i used to run fattys and stock carbs. I easily made a 60 mile loop. which took well over 3 hours. i ride open desert so i understand that i'll get more milage. But i made that ride easy.

I just got back from glamis last week, I could roll for about 4 hours, at WFO lots of hills and playing tag. running pro circuits, K&Ns, shaved head, +4 timing key. running 280 main jet at sea level.