coincidence or not pt. 2 !

Ieat4strokes

fucc uwener hahaha.....your the one constantly riding my d!ck, bring ur ass to friendship drags, google it whatever... i can tell u this when i get it built and how i want it im not scared of no damn race. Now go get you a chic or a hobby or something and quit muddying up peoples threads with ur dumbass remarks.... im not at all a kid, im a grown ass man....go play with ya kids not me.

man lol i never seen that one before.lol you still got the mohawk on ur helmet? where u get that from?

Yeah, got that from a vendor at Sand fest at Coos bay Oregon this past summer...think it was from Craz-E-Dealz.

looks tight man. been thinking of getting the long spikes from hot topic and making a mohawk that way but if i were to hit my head sometime it would prob hurt lol. does it just adheisive on or what?

LIL suction cups hold it on.

I rarely even use it anymore, just bought it for shits and giggles i guess! :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

Not my thread.... :evil:

Where from???

nice lol. sorry man for whorng ur thread. lol just ordered me a blue mohawk tho.lmao
Edited by savage420

• 2 weeks later...