coincidence or not pt. 2 !

Ieat4strokes

well it was a sad day for m shee lol..... my buddy i talked about with the ported cylinders, T5s, v3's, 34mm carbs, shaved head etc that i consistently outran whooped my ass. With the help fom u guys on a jetting issue that we resolved on another thread i started "high rpm miss" we found he was waaaaaay rich and went down to 160 mains. it flat out screams now. and he probally beat me by 5 bikes or more.... so Thanks HQ for making my shee a turd lol

Boys and Girls...

Ieat4strokes is saying the HQ helped get his bud's bike running better, making Ieat4strokes bike seem slower. The 160 mains are for the bud's bike which has Keihin carburetors. Get with the program, :laugh:.

Click me: :whistling:

ooooohhh, i see!! good lookin out. :thumbsup:

well it was a sad day for m shee lol..... my buddy i talked about with the ported cylinders, T5s, v3's, 34mm carbs, shaved head etc that i consistently outran whooped my ass. With the help fom u guys on a jetting issue that we resolved on another thread i started "high rpm miss" we found he was waaaaaay rich and went down to 160 mains. it flat out screams now. and he probally beat me by 5 bikes or more.... so Thanks HQ for making my shee a turd lol

I thought you were the fastest ever. It wasnt just your buddys bike you were beating it was everyone at the track. :sick:

haha

thats funny

well whats your next mod to try an beat him?

i cant quote cuz im on a cellie so ima do it the old fashion way......

blaster - yea the pipes have to go.....they were on it when i got it 2 months ago and im actually trying to decide on a set now.... toomey T5s are probally what ima go with...

uwener - hahahhahaim still beating everyone at my track, like stated before nobody has nething extreme just some piped, fuel managed 4 pokes.... dont get ya panties in a wad im still a damn good rider and put us on the same bike and i could probally turn better times than you!

PeterLocal - im actually working with Brandon now and hes setting me up with a dune port 4mill package with carbs, custom domes, tz bearings etc etc.... ima get a set of toomeys and vf3s as well and that should put me where im wanting to be! im not even gonna tell my friend...lol *evil grin*

i cant quote cuz im on a cellie so ima do it the old fashion way......

blaster - yea the pipes have to go.....they were on it when i got it 2 months ago and im actually trying to decide on a set now.... toomey T5s are probally what ima go with...

uwener - hahahhahaim still beating everyone at my track, like stated before nobody has nething extreme just some piped, fuel managed 4 pokes.... dont get ya panties in a wad im still a damn good rider and put us on the same bike and i could probally turn better times than you!

PeterLocal - im actually working with Brandon now and hes setting me up with a dune port 4mill package with carbs, custom domes, tz bearings etc etc.... ima get a set of toomeys and vf3s as well and that should put me where im wanting to be! im not even gonna tell my friend...lol *evil grin*

Bring that turd to Glamis