What Do You Drive?

stnditup2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best I have ever run is mid 14 sec 1/4 mile, but the truck is a 6 speed and weighs 8600 lbs. Similar set up in an automatic truck around 6500 lbs will go deep deep into the 12s. Dinner, no nothing new, i have actually detuned the hell out of her. Been doing a bunch of towing and the big turbo really kills the towing performance. Just cant keep the boost up and the EGT goes nuts. Currently have 80hp injectors, smarty, and stock HX35 turbo. In the pic, I was running B1 with 160hp EDMs and smarty stacked with drag comp. I would usually see 53-54 lbs of boost on a hard run. Lots of fun, but I need to be a truck now and not a sports car. Cant have it all.

2002 chevy cc/sb suncoast tranny, twin cp3's, gt 40 charger, efi live, elocker ect..... sledpuller, drag racer, toy hauler, daily driver

est hp 650, best 1/4mile 12.1@113

cavalier 35mpg

2001 chevy 4door dually, future sled puller est hp?????

post-30582-1226271050.jpg

post-30582-1226271064.jpg

post-30582-1226271086.jpg

post-30582-1226271320.jpg

Edited by Rhall

Right on rubberneck. I'm just at the beginning of modding out my old goat. Need a new Torque Converter before I go any farther and actually try to accelerate quickly,lol. Got a HT71 Series Super Stock comin' my way so it'll be neat to try that one out.

Rhall, nice 02 you have yourself there! How do you like the Suncoast?

Right on rubberneck. I'm just at the beginning of modding out my old goat. Need a new Torque Converter before I go any farther and actually try to accelerate quickly,lol. Got a HT71 Series Super Stock comin' my way so it'll be neat to try that one out.

Dinner, Suncoast is good people. I have a buddy that has had great luck with their stuff. That is probably where i would go if i had a slush box trans. You will like the 71 for hotrodding, not so much if you are towing heavy especially in the hills. Get yourself some nice big EDMS, a smarty and fueling box and that thing will haul ass. Oh yeah, you might want to o-ring the head if you are going to jack the boost above 50-60 psi too often.

first car 1990 crx si most reliable $800 pos i ever owned.... then rents cosigned loan for graduation....bought the 350z best car i ever drove loved it grand touring .... full options ..... had it to weeks twards end of winter and hit black ice went tru gaurd rail and into a telaphone pole ...:(

than felling empty spot i went and bought a 2004 wrx sti.... its a beast 14 sec car stock it has full 3inch exauhst cone and cone filter @ 355hp in a 4bangger ....clutch went last week and now im fixing it and selling it 55,000 miles on it this would b the reason for money shortage on the shee.... wish i woulda never bought it.. :sad:

you can look at the pics on my myspace link

Edited by killshee

PLEASE PLEASE take off the stupid stick on hood cowls, you have NO IDEA how much us Trans Am guys hate that shit.

S5001048.jpg

S5001044.jpg

S5001039.jpg

thus far shes got Jet-Hot LT headers, and ORY, but thats it. getting a lid and filter soon. but she runs 13.498 @ 103.51MPH which is AWESOME for a car with only headers. mind you im at 2200 feet and thats at like 80degrees out.

looks like you need to buy some :whistling: J/K

doesn't bother me, I actually toyed w/ getting some for the d-max

72 chevy pu small block

88 cutlass w/ 70 350 rocket & 250 shot

'05 D-max crew 4x4

84 cutlass w/ 462 BBO (un-finnished)

01 ws6 t/a

95 1500 silverado sbc (4-sale)

F-550 (company truck)

Yes i love my suncoast, ive had to refreshen it by putting new clutch packs in once, but ive put about 60k on it, with probably over 100 12second passes and many of them low 12s, and 50 or more sled pulls. Its defenatly held up good.

Rubberneck;

Yea I've heard good things about Suncoast, as well as Goerend. I'm currently running Goerend's High Pressure Valve body and it is pretty nice. Once I'm done the body work and the HT71 gets installed I will be throwing a Torque Converter in during the winter hopefully. I mostly only use my truck for daily driving and for the odd drag race at the local tracks, not very much towing though. Once I get the tranny all beefed up then I will start getting higher HP Injectors (currently only have 110's), probably the Adrenaline (Like the power and the custom tuning feature), all sorts of little goodies here and there. And yes, studs and o-ring is on the list! :laugh: