Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

WOW!!! For the first time in my life Im speechless :shootself Does it count that I wrestled 14 yrs and I was a two time state champion? Does that count huh huh does it does it? I didnt win state when i was in high school and went on to play college football and a junior college in the midwest and a private school to end my injury stricken career. 3 acl tears and 3 surgeries later and here I am....barely able to run on a treadmill and get out of bed in the winter time.

Edited by KickStartMyHeart

WOW!!! For the first time in my life Im speechless :shootself Does it count that I wrestled 14 yrs and I was a two time state champion? Does that count huh huh does it does it? I didnt win state when i was in high school and went on to play college football and a junior college in the midwest and a private school to end my injury stricken career. 3 acl tears and 3 surgeries later and here I am....barely able to run on a treadmill and get out of bed in the winter time.

no, if you ain`t tanned and jacked, you ain t shit.