HELP!Damn banshee wont beat 535cc quadzilla

2000twin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ZILLA with a Q pipe and reeds ill be at little sahara the 21 and 22 if anybody wants to see how fast a zilla really is oh and I WILL BRING THE VIDEO CAMERA FOR YA TOO

I'm your huckleberry....bring that baby to silver lake dunes in MI....:)

Just playin with ya...

Zillas in the right hands can be made to run, and run very well. Big motor, big torque...God help you if it kicks back on you..you only need one leg to shift anyways, right?? LOL...

But Kevin hit the nail on the head. Shees are easier to build, WAY more available for them...etc. If you want to be different, enter a single cylinder class, etc., they're a good motor. (Although an good running Sabertooth will hand it it's own ass)...

If you want to go fast for cheap, banshee is the place to be!!!

CHEAP?!?!?!

I said go fast...you can get retarded with chrome and bling on any bike...I don't count that.

I'd say including the price of the bike you can build a low 4 second, possibly high 3 second 300ft bike for half to 1/3 the price of any fourstroke or any other bike for that matter.

I said go fast...you can get retarded with chrome and bling on any bike...I don't count that.

I'd say including the price of the bike you can build a low 4 second, possibly high 3 second 300ft bike for half to 1/3 the price of any fourstroke or any other bike for that matter.

lolz, chrome and bling :blink:

Zillas are good when built right $$$$$$$ with LOTS of custom Q parts $$$$$$$$$

but lets see you go to any of the vendors at glamis to get a part for your Q Zilla...

Dollar for dollar you cant beat the banshee...and come on guys...your talking a very basic banshee motor up against a much larger displacement highly modified LT motor with custom$$$$$$$( to be able to make it run correctly)one off parts...

My LT 500 sits in the garage in a pile...to expensive to repair and keep running...my banshee is running and ready for a day trip to glamis this sunday...Kev and James...you guys ready?

Edited by FelixTheCat

Zillas are good when built right $$$$$$$ with LOTS of custom Q parts $$$$$$$$$

but lets see you go to any of the vendors at glamis to get a part for your Q Zilla...

Dollar for dollar you cant beat the banshee...and come on guys...your talking a very basic banshee motor up against a much larger displacement highly modified LT motor with custom$$$$$$$( to be able to make it run correctly)one off parts...

My LT 500 sits in the garage in a pile...to expensive to repair and keep running...my banshee is running and ready for a day trip to glamis this sunday...Kev and James...you guys ready?

how much for the Zilla?

just what to put it back together then beat you with your own Qaud! :biggrin:

i have a zilla and it holds together just fine...if you know what the hell you are doing they run strong...as you said...

i do have a few q goodies...love the pipe...

but a banshee and not having that low end power drives me f-ing nuts...to not have power till 4000rpm or what ever it is...just sucks

but to each their own

how much for the Zilla?

i have a zilla and it holds together just fine...if you know what the hell you are doing they run strong...as you said...

but a banshee and not having that low end power drives me f-ing nuts...to not have power till 4000rpm or what ever it is...just sucks

but to each their own

ya you're right, we all love that power you feel at 3000 RPM, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW :blink:

how much for the Zilla?

but to each their own

Its true, but OMG the top end!

how much for the Zilla?

but to each their own

I could build a totally bolt on powervalved banshee motor with tons of bottom end power and still have a cheaper more reliable easier to modify and work on motor than an LT 500! Dont get me wrong...the LT500 is ok for what it is...but dollar for dollar and cc for cc the banshee is hands down the winner...

and if you want tons of reliable bottom end...get a 4 poke :biggrin:

I could build a totally bolt on powervalved banshee motor with tons of bottom end power and still have a cheaper more reliable easier to modify and work on motor than an LT 500! Dont get me wrong...the LT500 is ok for what it is...but dollar for dollar and cc for cc the banshee is hands down the winner...

and if you want tons of reliable bottom end...get a 4 poke :biggrin:

You must excuse Felix. He is bitter because he chose the wrong builder to go with. So stuff did not work right. When he did find the right builder he was seeing what we could get out of the Banshee for about half the price. It was a good LT 500 but it has its limits. He wanted more and the LT just did not offer it.