WTT Portwork For Plastics

Wildcardracing

I would like to trade a nice port job, any thing from a trail port to an aggressive dune port stock stroke or 4mil for your used/new blue or black plastics. Fullbores, Lakers or OEM no Maier or UFO junk. They need to be in good shape, cut fronts ok rears need to be uncut. I need fronts, rears, tank and radiator covers. PM me what ya got or post pics on this thread.

Thanks,

-slo

I spend a lot of time on my portwork and it flat out hauls the mail, If you have any ?'s on how it runs PM frogger on here. We can talk about your full engine build and all of your setup, my work comes with jetting and setup recommendations :thumbsup:

med_gallery_27191_685_552160.jpg

doesnt even look like you touched it

THANKS, Why don't you come to my hill and race me, see how these "haven't even been touched" :evil: There's not anything you can tell from looking at a pic, just put it on here for fun. There is a lot of work done to these FYI. That is just one pic of the intakes, and no they are not enlarged much. Don't need to be. The intakes are mostly reshaped to maximise flow and velocity. The transfers and exhaust is where the real magic happens.