NitroTate Feedback

NitroTate

Did my frame for a more than fair price and did a GREAT JOB.. Quick turn around and VERY easy to deal with.. Thanks for all that you have done for me Tate..

Would deffinatly recomend Tate, honest and does great work!

RIPPEN

• 9 months later...

I thought I gave you comment in this thread, or maybe I just gave you a rating or something.

Anyway, Tate did my pipes in high temp flat black and they turned out awesome! Great price, fast turn around and they are holding up awesome!

I will be sending him other stuff soon!

Much thanks everyone!!!!

Send me a PM RIPPEN, i'll try to answer any questions you might have..

R

Doesn't suprise me at all to see so much positive feedback for Tate.. I would gladly put my rep on the line for him, great guy that does what he says and does what he can to help out others.. Great contributing memeber to the HQ!!

RIPPEN

• 4 weeks later...

Great guy to do business with had a lil problem with the color of the cases he PC for was wanting a lil more brighter red. He told me to ship them back and he'd re PC it for free. What a guy...cant think of many other ppl that would help someone out like that. Would def. recommand him. Thanks Tate

Jeremy

• 4 weeks later...