need some bumper ideas

man im really liking that bumper for some reason. just looks damn clean to me.

As for bumpers i really like the cheapy Alba one with the anodized center like mine. Cheap, fits good, and looks good in my opinion. If it ever bends you only down like 40 bucks

ey EastCoast what bumper do u have on yur shee?? ac??? dg?????moose?? let me know

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend of mine made one up for me,lol My quad was in his shop for the winter and I went to work on it one day and this was on it. Probably going to make a new one this year or keep this one and polish it up or paint it or something.

Old Pic..

Banshee7.jpg

Friend of mine made one up for me,lol My quad was in his shop for the winter and I went to work on it one day and this was on it. Probably going to make a new one this year or keep this one and polish it up or paint it or something.

Old Pic..

Banshee7.jpg

ya man for home made looks good polish that bitch up sheell look way diff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://webforce.nwrain.com/founder/cascade...ore_dept_id=417

I have this bumper and love it to death. Best thing about it is i didn't pay for it. Got it off a shee i bought, fixed it up and sold it. But took the bumper and cool head off before i sold it.

thats looks awsome but for 225$ i can get some goo fast parts and a bumper...

i like my bumper

shee2.jpg

not sure what it is though

looks good too bad we dont know who makes it...

Other than ebay where are you guys getting your tag bumpers? I really want one :cool:

i think motovan sells them i ive seen a few in parts cananda but then again thats here

ide really like to see a good pic of a tusk bumper ive seen an other one kinda looks like tha ac and dg mx podium style bumper but the bottom parts sticks out further tho

Edited by monster_energy06