need some bumper ideas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still like my teeth bumper... i sold it because dident look good to me with my +3 arms

u taknit about the jaws bumper?? cuz alot of guys hate it here i dont mind it but i wouldnt have that mounted to my shee

hey guys i was thinkin aboput a pro armor bumper kinjda looks like a shield but i cant find it for the shee

ya for sure but i mean that dg i have was weak. imo no mather what bumper u put on it will bend befor the frame. aluminium tends to crack around the welds wen its forced to hard no mather what. keep the pics goin. soo far its the tag that got my attention. i wish it was bit higher but its notin a few custom billet lifting brakets cant fix

If the bumper doesnt have a point to squash to the side (a pinch point for example) when hit from front then the frame will definitely tweek out of shape much before the bumper.

The Duncan is the best ever. I have a classic one but don't care for it, I want the Duncan!!

What I like about it is how it resembles the stocker but beefy looking!

PismoBeach003.jpg

PismoBeach006.jpg

man im really liking that bumper for some reason. just looks damn clean to me.

As for bumpers i really like the cheapy Alba one with the anodized center like mine. Cheap, fits good, and looks good in my opinion. If it ever bends you only down like 40 bucks

If the bumper doesnt have a point to squash to the side (a pinch point for example) when hit from front then the frame will definitely tweek out of shape much before the bumper.

its all about knowing yur metals and weld strenght. im welder, and i know what will go befor the other. all im sayin is at the speed my shee hit that van the bumpoer should have never tweaked like it did bike was rolling at walkin speed and the van was at a dead stop and has a plastic bumper.. there for thats how i know the thing is junk and weak