need some bumper ideas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet thats one of them i wanted to find out were to get.. tx. how do u like yurs??? at that price i cant goo wrong... i might goo back on my words with the dg v-pro bumper ... cuz my buddy might sell hes 07 shee and sell me hes v-pro fat series DG at a good price.. soo ya lol but who likes there tusk bumper???what other styles are out there ive seen the factory 43 bumper looks cool but pretty $$$ and never seen one mounted on shee .. maybe dmcbanshee can shim in.... f@ck every time i see that iron cross i like it more and more...... anyways tx boys keep em commin

I really like it alot it holds up damn well and seems to be a sturdy. Iv bumped some shit pretty hard and it just gets a scuff on it.

Sweet bike man. I love the red and black look. But do you realize your front tires are on backwards?

the funny thing is iv seen them run both ways by even pro riders. either it doesn't matter or maybe they did the same thing i did and put them on the wrong sides haha. last time i rode they were like that and worked great so idk.

perfect thats what i wanted know im gunna order one with a green grill.. only down fall is shipping is 30$ to canada.......more then half what im paying for it

glad to know i could help and it sucks shipping is that much.

the funny thing is iv seen them run both ways by even pro riders. either it doesn't matter or maybe they did the same thing i did and put them on the wrong sides haha. last time i rode they were like that and worked great so idk.

glad to know i could help and it sucks shipping is that much.

do u ahve a front pic of yur bike???