need some bumper ideas

i want to get a new bumper for my shee. i had a dg v-pro last year, but it got smashed. my shee fell out my truck and roll slowly into a stoped van lol seriously not even a hard hit. soo i gess i want sometin stronger and that looks good. anyways show me some ideas. i did a search but its kinda hard to figure out how its gunna look. i was looking at the blingstar victory bumper but have yet to see one on a shee.

tx

nick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have one on mine. I think it looks good without it. With the boxy look of a Banshee, it's hard to find one that fits the look of the bike. Personally, if I had to have one, I would just PC, or chrome the stock one. Whatever you do, just DON'T get the shark mouth.

amen, the shark mouth is horrible...

zach if you read this,, i know you gotta have some old pics of yours with the sharkmouth bumper, post em and share for all us to see!

ya well i had the v-pro like stated. actually looked good but was too weak for my tast. lol. i just got a one industries black tribal graphics kit on ebay, now im tryin to find a bumper. i like the ac look but not its location the bottom seams too much in the frame . ducan aint bad but for 180$........ fuck i can make on e for maybe 30$ at work any day. i was think about the tag bumper but not sure aslo de ac mx version seams nice just post any ideal and pics to