2007 & 2008 Plastics for Canadian Banshees

R. Rollins

where are you from ? i can check prices at my local dealership. i'm go'in in town on monday so i can check it out if you want. let me know exactly what kind of decals and color of plastics you are looking for. pics? check out yamaha.ca for our dealership locations.

Edited by the grinch

where are you from ? i can check prices at my local dealership. i'm go'in in town on monday so i can check it out if you want. let me know exactly what kind of decals and color of plastics you are looking for. pics? check out yamaha.ca for our dealership locations.

Thanks alot.

I really want prices on both 2007 and yr 2008 plastics and all complete decals for both years.

There are only a few photos of them floating around on the internet and there not very close up for a good look.

R. Rollins

Thanks alot.

I really want prices on both 2007 and yr 2008 plastics and all complete decals for both years.

There are only a few photos of them floating around on the internet and there not very close up for a good look.

R. Rollins

Ops sorry

I am in the Denver Colorado area.

i went to the dealer today and tried to price some of the 2008 orange plastics and the black decal package. they couldn't find a part # for either item cause they said they had the U.S. microfiche sheets and they ended in 2006. course the guy didn't really offer to make a call to yamaha either so he was probably too lazy to make the effort. if they make them theres gotta be a part # for them somewhere. i felt like getting behind the counter and looking up the parts myself. anyway i didn't get anywhere with those inbred bastards, so i'll call a buddy at another dealership tomorrow and see if he can find the parts. if not i'll get him to contact the area rep and track down some #s.

• 4 months later...
i went to the dealer today and tried to price some of the 2008 orange plastics and the black decal package. they couldn't find a part # for either item cause they said they had the U.S. microfiche sheets and they ended in 2006. course the guy didn't really offer to make a call to yamaha either so he was probably too lazy to make the effort. if they make them theres gotta be a part # for them somewhere. i felt like getting behind the counter and looking up the parts myself. anyway i didn't get anywhere with those inbred bastards, so i'll call a buddy at another dealership tomorrow and see if he can find the parts. if not i'll get him to contact the area rep and track down some #s.

Here is a pic of the 2008 shee in Canada

2008_yfz350_lhf_1280.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
When I did my 97 2006 LE look a like it was expensive.

500 for the plastic

374-400 for the stickers

You have to buy the stickers individualy. Some of them were 40-50 bucks each. 75 for the large rear pair.

100_2148.jpg

try this website it helps me get all oem parts way cheaper than any dealership stadiumyamaha.com thay should have the plastics

Does any one Know where (source or location of a particular dealership that would sell us the new plastics and decals for the new overseas and Canadian Banshees?

Ranes Rollins

haha if you ever get those plastics and i see on 08 09 lookin shee ill recognize you cause i live in broomfield.

funny thing im lookin for those plastics too. thats why i looked in this forum

1:Y 2GU-W215C-G0-00 FRONT FENDER $288.33

2:Y 2GU-21711-90-00 COVER, SIDE 1 $24.32

3:Y 2GU-21721-90-00 COVER, SIDE 2 $26.73

4:Y 2GU-W216C-F0-00 REAR FENDER COM $275.73

5:Y 3B5-21570-50-00 GRAPHIC SET, FR $32.52

6:Y 3B5-2173F-50-00 GRAPHIC 2 $19.43

7:Y 3B5-2173E-50-00 GRAPHIC 1 $19.43

8:Y 3B5-2165A-40-00 GRAPHIC SET,REA $48.89

9:Y 3B5-2167A-40-00 GRAPHIC SET $29.95

Thats 864 bucks