Hold my beer,watch this

Wildcardracing

Had my 06 SE for exatly one week when I decided to climb this steep !@#$ing shale hill up the canyon from my house. Did it 3 or 4 times, no problem. So I told my brother I was going for one more and was going to go above the grass line to hi-mark all of the tracks. Well....Shee came down 250' of shale end over end without me. Not so pretty anymore, guess I should have saved the extra $300 for the SE and bought plain jane. Got her back together now, cost almost $1000 to fix that !@#$-up. I ride past the hill often and for some reason it hasn't been very tempting, lol. :down:

Yeah! When he wants something done to his bike and his wife won't let him, he just breaks it so he gets his way. lol :biggrin:

Dude, you're gonna get me in trouble. That's my wife on here that you quoted. lol That $1000 was all parts...bent axle, twisted swinger, bent bars, bent spindles, bent grab bar, ect. ect. The $1000 didn't include some of the messed up parts I didn't replace...plastics, bent rim, scuffed up controls, scuffed up seat. I guess when I break shit, I break it all the way lol. :yelrotflmao:

Edited by slobanshee06

:evil: damn busted!!! It gets better we rebuilt the bike added a bunch of stuff. last summer two weeks before our trip to st. anthony he burns it down. yup right after "i wanna go one more time" I cant tell him no i dont know how lol :shrug: . but this time he tore it down there was nothing wrong with it and he has only a few weeks tell easter so we will see lol :whistling:

:evil: damn busted!!! It gets better we rebuilt the bike added a bunch of stuff. last summer two weeks before our trip to st. anthony he burns it down. yup right after "i wanna go one more time" I cant tell him no i dont know how lol :shrug: . but this time he tore it down there was nothing wrong with it and he has only a few weeks tell easter so we will see lol :whistling:

I'll think twice before I let him ride my bike. Wait, so this is Brandon's wife?

I'll think twice before I let him ride my bike. Wait, so this is Brandon's wife?

lol yes this is its all good though. he always gets what he wants I just wish he wouldnt brake things first would make it a lot easier on the wallet :cool: And dont worry he only brakes his own toys.

MOST OF THE TIME :wink:

lol yes this is its all good though. he always gets what he wants I just wish he wouldnt brake things first would make it a lot easier on the wallet :cool: And dont worry he only brakes his own toys.

MOST OF THE TIME :wink:

Ahhhhh HELL!!!! Now I'm going to have to watch my language!! ha ha ha lol!!! We'll this is sweet, looks like when we go riding, my girlfriend will have another girl to ride with. Usually she's the only girl. I guess you guys are coming up sometime soon to look at a set of pipes.

yeah thats what he wants for an early fathers day present. told you i cant tell him no :banghead:

I usually am the only girl to. so that would be way cool. I am getting my new banshee sometime this week. i have graduated from my blaster to the bansh yeah me lol. I live with a soldier there aint no language that i have not heard llmao

• 2 weeks later...

:happy: you dont have to worry about that. I am not that competitive and im not that good of a rider. So im sure youll be alright. So what weekend were you going to go to jericho we might take the banshees over before easter to play with the jetting and things while it aint so busy. Let us know