Dumbo Ears

jcbanshee

I was thinking about buying the Maier front fenders that are "cut" and buy the add-on fenders so I can have the best of both worlds and run what I want, when I need to.

Anybody else do this???

i was thinking of doing that i just haven't got to it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, i gotcha good you fucker... lol super troppers. With the shit thats happened to me in the last 3 days I really dont give a shit what you say

Look mj.. another " hey let me get on mj and zach so the other MI guys think im cool... inner circle here i come" guys...

seems like u do

Or u got a small cock makes u feel good to b an internet tuff guy

Have you been peeking on me in the bathroom? Your seriously going to get nowhere so you should stop while your ahead. The shit people say on the internet doesnt bother me. You saying shit like you just did is the one who tries to be an internet tough guy. And....you can get type to learn on the internet btw

Have you been peeking on me in the bathroom? Your seriously going to get nowhere so you should stop while your ahead. The shit people say on the internet doesnt bother me. You saying shit like you just did is the one who tries to be an internet tough guy. And....you can get type to learn on the internet btw

lol