Dumbo Ears

jcbanshee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, sweet hand warmer things... how do they work? do they plugin for heat?

haha no they dont have a heater, but they do keep my hands nice and warm. with them i just wear my normal riding gloves, and it is comfortable. no numbness or anything even after a long fast ride. keeps the wind off and your hands dry.

the first time i went fast with them on (anything faster than 4th gear) i was like wth my clutch is slipping, but it was just the wind pushing the muff into the lever. so i just have to hold the lever out with one finger when i go fast.

totally worth the 35 bucks

haha your funny, dont you have to go meet up with zach somewhere? your a faggot dude. Yea im a michigan boy, its where the real men come from not boy rapers like you

LOL

haha

FENDERSSSSSSS

speaking of plug it warmth.. i was thinking of getting that craftsmen jacket that heats up... my friend has it and says it keep him mad warm... was on sale for 75 the other day in sears... dident have my size tho..

maybe you wouldnt need a jacket with a heater in it if you rode in more than sweatpants and tennis shoes when its 20 degrees out

i was fine that day..i forgot extra socks...

i cant wear boots... u have nerf bars i forget?... hard to shift with nerf bars in boots...

I was thinking about buying the Maier front fenders that are "cut" and buy the add-on fenders so I can have the best of both worlds and run what I want, when I need to.

Anybody else do this???

i thought about it...

then i rode a friends bike with no fenders... and hated it...