Tried out my new shocks

bbcmudtruck

Well there I was.. Riding in a new area with some guys at their track. They have a bunch of trails that go in and out of a small patch of timber. Almost of the trails that lead out of the timber are hills that you can jump. I got a brand new set of works shocks just installed, so naturally I wanted to try them out. I followed them for about ten minutes going from one jump to the next. Well one of the guys got ahead of me a little ways, so I tried to catch up going around this corner that leads up a hill. I hammered down in second gear with out knowing that I was hauling ass up a pond bank. At the top of this very steep, and very large hill there is a corner, that I watched go by. The guys that were already out of the timber and on the other side of this pond by now, got to see a dam good show. They said that they have never seen anyone jump that high and that far on a fourwheeler before. I landed half way out across this pond. I dont know how, but something told me to shut it off while in flight, and I actually managed to get this done. I got off in disbelief and swam it back to the pond bank. I drained all the fluids, cleand and drained the carbs and raced it at the horseshoe drags yesterday. They said that two other guys have done the same dam thing. The new shocks work great in the water, it felt like a cloud of air!

• 1 month later...
Well there I was..

. The new shocks work great in the water, it felt like a cloud of air!

Well there I was.....that's how a good story always starts...

The last line had me rolling...felt like a cloud of air. i take it the shocks had a very "fluid" motion to them....

At least nothing was hurt or damaged....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...