Before & After Pics

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm embarrissed to show my pictures, i absolutely HATE my gold rims, so if anyone has any silver ones layin around donate them to the cause of poorness... :biggrin:

Before: All i got for some reason... lol, this is when i was doing a ground up on my quad trailer also...

bikepics-244358-full.jpg

On its way:

bikepics-294336-full.jpg

Some Goodies I polished:

bikepics-410737-full.jpg

Now:

bikepics-922520-full.jpg

bikepics-922524-full.jpg

bikepics-922536-full.jpg

bikepics-922539-full.jpg

And im not sure if i'm liking my seat cover anymore... any comment/ideas would be appreciated! Thinking checkerd- something black.. Sell or trade my flame one..

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
casper, that is one of the most bad ass banshees i have ever seen in my life, not even kidding

Thanks Man! :cool:

I'm embarrissed to show my pictures, i absolutely HATE my gold rims, so if anyone has any silver ones layin around donate them to the cause of poorness... :biggrin:

Before: All i got for some reason... lol, this is when i was doing a ground up on my quad trailer also...

bikepics-244358-full.jpg

On its way:

bikepics-294336-full.jpg

Some Goodies I polished:

bikepics-410737-full.jpg

Now:

bikepics-922520-full.jpg

bikepics-922524-full.jpg

bikepics-922536-full.jpg

bikepics-922539-full.jpg

And im not sure if i'm liking my seat cover anymore... any comment/ideas would be appreciated! Thinking checkerd- something black.. Sell or trade my flame one..

Eric

Sweet, all that chrome! Looking good. :thumbsup:

And...finally, today's money pit.

pict0113nd2.jpg

pict0115ak3.jpg

pict0116cb2.jpg

pict0118bh8.jpg

pict0119cv3.jpg

Damn, that shee is sweet! Put some wings on that jet! Have you worked out all the bugs?

Damn, that shee is sweet! Put some wings on that jet! Have you worked out all the bugs?

Thanks...

I think so. It was my fault... I used the NOSS head and domes on this bike from my motor last year, 4mil cub on race fuel.

It had 185 PSI verified by a snap on gauge....

I threw it on this bike without ever measuring compression...I should have. It squished out at .050...perfect, but...I got the domes cc'd and double checked by a top notch machinist....and they were 16cc domes. WAY too much compression...which explains the o rings popping, backing plugs out...etc.

I got a stock head cut and Oringed a few weeks ago, dying to get track time. Starts easier, sounds better...just gotta get to run it, but I'm fairly confident it'll be tuning now (fuel, gearing, air pressure....and practice on a 100% new bike for me)...