Before & After Pics

Thanks...

I think so. It was my fault... I used the NOSS head and domes on this bike from my motor last year, 4mil cub on race fuel.

It had 185 PSI verified by a snap on gauge....

I threw it on this bike without ever measuring compression...I should have. It squished out at .050...perfect, but...I got the domes cc'd and double checked by a top notch machinist....and they were 16cc domes. WAY too much compression...which explains the o rings popping, backing plugs out...etc.

I got a stock head cut and Oringed a few weeks ago, dying to get track time. Starts easier, sounds better...just gotta get to run it, but I'm fairly confident it'll be tuning now (fuel, gearing, air pressure....and practice on a 100% new bike for me)...

I can't even imagine how much $$ you spent. I wan't to make one of my shees into a drag bike but the cost is way too much right now, think I will wait till one blows up before I do it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flanagan, thats a pretty good turn around!!! The first pic reminds me of how much I hate stock pipes lol

haha o man i know that was the first thing i had to do because when i brought it out the first day and was behind someone riding my new one with stock exhaust and was like WOW! that sounds like a lil B***H 4 wheeler! lol i hated how pussy it sounded so i went out and bought full FMF exhaust all the way back

thanks for the comment!

Flanagan, thats a pretty good turn around!!! The first pic reminds me of how much I hate stock pipes lol

haha o man i know that was the first thing i had to do because when i brought it out the first day and was behind someone riding my new one with stock exhaust and was like WOW! that sounds like a lil B***H 4 wheeler! lol i hated how pussy it sounded so i went out and bought full FMF exhaust all the way back

thanks for the comment!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...