Raptor style plastic for banshee

98Sheenut

I don't mind the front on view at all.. It's the side view/design i don't like.. If the plastics somehow fit a little better where there wasn't a 6'' gap between the radiator and plastics i would like it better.. It's still a real nice bike and if you like it thats all that counts.. Hell i run the Blingstar Iron Cross bumper and it is the raptor plastics of the bumper world :biggrin: It's commonly called Boat Anchor lol.. I like it though and thats why it's on there :happy: :biggrin:

Hey Letha,

I know what you mean about the 6 inch gap. While it does make cleaning easier, it is still a big hole. I've been mocking up some air scoops to pick up more air around the rad that will fill that hole.

Like you said, if you like your bumper, that all that matters.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally dont like it,, it doesnt fit right and the front end sticks out too much sorry, i like the traditional banshee

Hey MJ,

No need to say "sorry". We all have our own opinions and I'm not going to flame someone for that nor am I going to try to shove mine down anothers throat. What it boils down too is that we ALL ride Banshees and they will have to pry them from our cold dead fingers to get us off them.

Thanks.

Looks like shit! No offense.

If you want your Banshee to look like a Raptor, buy a Raptor. You wouldn't put F150 skins on a Silverado. It's freaking gay.

Then again, look how many white guys are whiggers.

You crack me up man, but good way to put it! :yelrotflmao:

The grafx are kickass but I don't dig the raptor plastic. I know you need your fenders for the mud but it would look a whole lot better if you have them a shave. Definately change the lights!

Lethaface: Can we see pics of your bumper? I dig that bumper alot & thought about getting it in black but ended up with something diff.

Jer...

That bike is looking nice...

To each is own...personally, I like the 80's dated, squared off look of the banshee. It looks like a classic...and anyone that knows spark plugs from drain plugs can easily spot a banshee from a mile away....

Not a fan of the raptor plastic myself. However, with the color and decal kit on yours, it is the best I've seen yet.

But, it's like putting whipped cream on horseshit.....if ya know what I'm saying...

Welcome to the HQ.

Looks like shit! No offense.

If you want your Banshee to look like a Raptor, buy a Raptor. You wouldn't put F150 skins on a Silverado. It's freaking gay.

Then again, look how many white guys are whiggers.

actually since both raptor and banshee are yamaha it would be like putting a f 150 body on a ranger

Sure np.. This is really the only good close up i have of it all together

parts006.jpg

Kind of a side view

parts007.jpg

I like it alot, xcept I was going for the black bumper.. Maybe in the future thought.

You bike looks really nice, do you have the iron cross tailight?

98sheenut: One more thing, if you didn't like stock banshee plastic... you could of gone with fullbores, can't go wrong there :shrug:

Sure np.. This is really the only good close up i have of it all together

parts006.jpg

Kind of a side view

parts007.jpg

Letha, that is a SWEET looking machine. The blue and yellow looks GREAT......!!! Almost near identical to my REV snowmobile colors..!!

Jer...

That bike is looking nice...

To each is own...personally, I like the 80's dated, squared off look of the banshee. It looks like a classic...and anyone that knows spark plugs from drain plugs can easily spot a banshee from a mile away....

Not a fan of the raptor plastic myself. However, with the color and decal kit on yours, it is the best I've seen yet.

But, it's like putting whipped cream on horseshit.....if ya know what I'm saying...

Welcome to the HQ.

Daj,

Thanks for the welcome and the reply.

You crack me up man, but good way to put it! :yelrotflmao:

The grafx are kickass but I don't dig the raptor plastic. I know you need your fenders for the mud but it would look a whole lot better if you have them a shave. Definately change the lights!

Lethaface: Can we see pics of your bumper? I dig that bumper alot & thought about getting it in black but ended up with something diff.

Climb, had I come across a set of full bores, I would have picked them up. When I saw these on E-bay, in near new condition for the silly cheap price I got them for, I couldn't pass them up.

I am selling my black set of stock plastics with the same graphics kit on it.

98sheenut, Thanks for the compliment.. Sorry though man I didn't mean to step on your thread..

Dave, Thanks man.. It's currently at a local fabricators place.. He is building a wheelie bar and a ride heighth adjustable strut for the rear for me.. I should have been done 2 months ago with it but i keep buying shit lol..

Climb yes i have the iron cross taillight :D..

parts009.jpg

Edited by Lethaface

98sheenut, Thanks for the compliment.. Sorry though man I didn't mean to step on your thread..

Dave, Thanks man.. It's currently at a local fabricators place.. He is building a wheelie bar and a ride heighth adjustable strut for the rear for me.. I should have been done 2 months ago with it but i keep buying shit lol..

Climb yes i have the iron cross taillight :D..

parts009.jpg

Letha,

No need to apologize for stepping on the thread man. One response leads to another and another etc. It's nice to see others riders machines. Hell, it's nice to see people responding. I hate posting on some forums as a newbie where you're made to feel like an outcast. You post your thread, notice that many have read it but no one replied. I'm not about working that hard to share my passions with others.

Regardless.. at the end of this thread... it's still a Banshee & that's what it's all about.

You joined the right forum homie! Just curious how much you want for the rear black plastic?

Will you sell it alone? Thanks

Hey Letha... Check this out: http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...hl=new+tailight

This forum is amazing. So much friggin info. I'll let you know about the rear plastics. Was going to let them go as a set but I might part it out. If I do, I'll sell it cheap. The oversize shipping may be a real ball breaker though.