Raptor style plastic for banshee

98Sheenut

Well i definitly have to give props to 98Sheenut for not blowing up on everybody and being mature about everyones opinions. I recall another thread about someone wanting to sell there banshee and some people had mentioned something about how the price was to high bla bla bla and the guy acted immature and went off on everybody. So definitly welcome to the HQ !

Hey Kaos,

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words.

First and foremost, we are all riders, who, secondly, love to ride Banshee's. What it looks like, how it's set up to run is all our individual and personal preference. I can agree to disagree with you yet I'll still ride with you and I may even learn something. Doesn't matter what it looks like, how it runs, or how much it cost, cause in the end, we love to ride and we love to ride Banshees..!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I may not be liked by many for saying this but THAT LOOKS SIK! was it hard to do? I'm not a big fan on looking at the front of the banshee and that looks awsome, let me know I'd love to do that in blu and white.

Edited by 98'banshee

I know I may not be liked by many for saying this but THAT LOOKS SIK! was it hard to do? I'm not a big fan on looking at the front of the banshee and that looks awsome, let me know I'd love to do that in blu and white.

its actually very easy to do, just go to http://www.rockymountainatv.com/typeDetail...amp;webCatId=10

and order them

I like it for a few reasons,

where I ride there are alot of banshees in fact so many of them nobody gives you a second look, your just one of the banshee guys. So looking different is a way to get noticed.

Second, it would deffenitly confuse some of the people in our riding area, I could hear it now, is that the new Raptor? Wow a twin, I'm going to trade mine in and get the twin, what size is it.......No kidding, I was ridding my quadzilla (suz500) and no one seemed to know what it was, A few guys thought it was a new model, and one guy wanted to know what happened to the front transaxel??!??

Maybe I should switch plastics from the banshee to the zilla and visa versa................just a thought.

ban

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like shit! No offense.

If you want your Banshee to look like a Raptor, buy a Raptor. You wouldn't put F150 skins on a Silverado. It's freaking gay.

Then again, look how many white guys are whiggers.

Im with this guy, and ive seen i beams on a chevy

98, it's not hard to do at all. Keep in mind this raptor style plastic is made by Maier specifically for the banshee so it's a direct bolt on. One nice thing about it is that the radiator cap is not easily accessable from the top.

I like it for a few reasons,

where I ride there are alot of banshees in fact so many of them nobody gives you a second look, your just one of the banshee guys. So looking different is a way to get noticed.

Second, it would deffenitly confuse some of the people in our riding area, I could hear it now, is that the new Raptor? Wow a twin, I'm going to trade mine in and get the twin, what size is it.......No kidding, I was ridding my quadzilla (suz500) and no one seemed to know what it was, A few guys thought it was a new model, and one guy wanted to know what happened to the front transaxel??!??

Maybe I should switch plastics from the banshee to the zilla and visa versa................just a thought.

ban

Ban, it does get looks....allot. People turn around on the trail to chase me down and ask about it. At road crossings people stop their trucks and ask about it. Is that a raptor with a Banshee motor? What year is that, I don't remember Banshee's looking like that? It does confuse allot of people at first glance. Different is good. Where I ride there are also a boatload of Banshees and this one definitely stands out.

The Quadzilla.....Most riders today are too young to know what that machine is.

Just make it real fast...and as you zip by in a blur that'll keep them wondering...I promise you.

Pretty/different bikes get the initial stare.

Rip down the track blowing everyone away will garner you more attention than Paris Hilton...

That's why it runs the way it does......!! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 1 month later...