Raptor style plastic for banshee

98Sheenut

Hi all,

I've read previous posts about the feelings of many here regarding Raptor style plastic on the Banshee. For the most part, many don't like it. As a matter of fact, many riders I run into on the trails have felt that way.....until they saw mine. The Black is definitely the way to go...but you MUST have a kewl graphics kit to go with it. I get nothing but compliments about how bad a@# it looks. Not to mention how well it runs. Just last week a few of the guys I was riding with asked my how I had it setup. I asked them why.....they said "every banshee rider we ride with has to feather the clutch in the wood...but you don't. It doesn't bog on the bottom, even when crawling and when you stab it, the power is instant on. Your banshee is the only one we know of that runs that well in the woods."

I've decided to post a few pics to see what ya'll think. If you don't like it, I respect that and will not flame anyone who feels that way.

PS...This forum ROCKS......!! More info than I've seen ANYWHERE...!! Thanks to one and all who provide their tips and tricks to making a sick machine even SICKER.....!!!!

Sheetrailer.jpg

Sheetrailer1.jpg

Sheetrailer2.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a huge fan of them. If you want something that looks like a raptor, get a raptor. I will admit though, the one in the pic above is the best one ive seen with the rappy style plastics on it. Some if them are enough to make you gag.

too me, its like Vodka and milk, just doesnt mix well and i get a not so easy feeling in the stomach. altho, yours look better then others i have seen, but still not my cup of well umm... vodka and milk.

btw, i never feather the clutch in the woods.

Edited by Mullet Man

Looks like shit! No offense.

If you want your Banshee to look like a Raptor, buy a Raptor. You wouldn't put F150 skins on a Silverado. It's freaking gay.

Then again, look how many white guys are whiggers.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've seen some ugly ones too. I like the openness and frame exposure because it's so easy to clean......which is every weekend and lots of mud.

I've ridden raptors....don't like em. I do like the way they look though. And for the 175.00 that I paid for this plastic, I couldn't pass it up.

No offense taken. I like angles and points. Stock banshee plastic bores me.

I don't mind the front on view at all.. It's the side view/design i don't like.. If the plastics somehow fit a little better where there wasn't a 6'' gap between the radiator and plastics i would like it better.. It's still a real nice bike and if you like it thats all that counts.. Hell i run the Blingstar Iron Cross bumper and it is the raptor plastics of the bumper world :biggrin: It's commonly called Boat Anchor lol.. I like it though and thats why it's on there :happy: :biggrin:

Edited by Lethaface

I'm not really a big fan of the raptor plastics on a banshee, but with the graphics kit it actually looks pretty sweet. i think some different lights (not round) would cmplete the pacage a bit betteroriginal looking bike :beer:

98Sheenut hey man i never really liked the fenders either but like some said it does look better then all the rest but i have a ? where did u get that graphic kit whats it called and give me all info on that please, i been trying to find that graphic kit for ever! thanks man!

I'm not really a big fan of the raptor plastics on a banshee, but with the graphics kit it actually looks pretty sweet. i think some different lights (not round) would cmplete the pacage a bit betteroriginal looking bike :beer:

Hey Shee Rips, the lights are my next change. My bro has a lathe in his basement and has access to a wet jet so I can make just about anything fit.

98Sheenut hey man i never really liked the fenders either but like some said it does look better then all the rest but i have a ? where did u get that graphic kit whats it called and give me all info on that please, i been trying to find that graphic kit for ever! thanks man!

Hey 2003Banshee21,

The graphics kit is made by DMP. I got it brand new, on e-bay, with the seat cover for 69.00 shipped. The website, I belive is dmpcovers.com. This is the 2005 design. I do not know if it changed since then. Personally, I think it's one of the best looking designs for the banshee and looks great on stock plastic.