New Color

Bansh-eman

u have a black ims?

i was thinking going with white plastis and a white seat and staying blue tank but i really dont know if the blue will look right casue it now lokks kinda purple becasue the color of the frame...

Are you asking me if I have black rims, IMS pegs, or IMS heal guards?

Can you set the plastics and tank on your frame and take a picture of it to post on here? I am anxious to see what it actually looks like. :thumbsup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you asking me if I have black rims, IMS pegs, or IMS heal guards?

Can you set the plastics and tank on your frame and take a picture of it to post on here? I am anxious to see what it actually looks like. :thumbsup:

no that was for the other dude that said something about the black tank...

ill have to snap a pict tomorrow we are at a get together for a buddy thats leaving on monday for deployment...

hes going on float... he is in the navy so they go where ever thier strike group is needed... for us we got 3 places... japan, iraq, or afghanistan

My friend from high school is a gunnery sargeant at Pendelton. He's on a float in the Gulf somewhere right now. He's been to the Gulf region several times, Afghanistan once, Okinawa twice, and I think Korea once. I don't know how he does it, but he really likes it. He seems to enjoy the fact that he gets to shoot at people every once in awhile as well.

It's fun to go down there and hang out with him on a weekend. I've got to go shooting with him a few times and that's really neato. He's hooked me up with a ride in an EFV and a Stryker in exchange for some Long Beach GP tickets. :thumbsup:

My friend from high school is a gunnery sargeant at Pendelton. He's on a float in the Gulf somewhere right now. He's been to the Gulf region several times, Afghanistan once, Okinawa twice, and I think Korea once. I don't know how he does it, but he really likes it. He seems to enjoy the fact that he gets to shoot at people every once in awhile as well.

yea it sounds kinda bad but getting into a fire fight gives you an adrinaline rush like NOTHING else could ever come close too...every once in a while i tell my wife i want to go back but i dont think shes going for it lol

i tryed to get some picts to show the differance in the plastics but you cant see it very well in the picts... they look fine in the picts but in person they look purple...

im thinking about maybe going with black plastics ... i dont know why but im making a big deal out of having a blue tank and not wanting to replace it... but its less to replace then the plastics lol....im also redoing the seat after i figure out what color plastics im doing...

anyone got some used black maiers or lakers they might want to sell?

also i might endup selling my IMS 4 gallon to get a new black tank if thats the case.. anytakers? the whole was cut to fit a pingle so there isnt the plstic in between the on and res tubes... so im not sure if it will seal up or not with a stock petcock...

dsc02155fp3.jpg

dsc02156hi2.jpg

dsc02157dp2.jpg

dsc02158jd2.jpg

Edited by Bansh-eman

yea it sounds kinda bad but getting into a fire fight gives you an adrinaline rush like NOTHING else could ever come close too...every once in a while i tell my wife i want to go back but i dont think shes going for it lol

It's not good for your health to anger a pregnant woman. :ermm:

That is going to look awesome when its all done!

i dont think its very good looking with the blue plastics... you cant see it in the picts but they look purple on the new PC.... and obviosly the seat will be recovered but i just slapped everything on there to snap a few picts

i dont think its very good looking with the blue plastics... you cant see it in the picts but they look purple on the new PC.... and obviosly the seat will be recovered but i just slapped everything on there to snap a few picts

If you're not attached to your IMS tank, you might call and look into getting a color sample of their blue plastic. It has sparkldy stuff in it and might be close to the same color as your frame.

I don't think your current setup looks as bad as I thought it was going to. It probably doesn't look as bad as you think it does either.

That seat cover probably has to go. :thumbsup: