New Color

Bansh-eman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see more pictures dammit! The frame looks great!

I take it that you didn't want me to send you the blue powder coating off my frame when I take it off. :laugh:

Very nice :thumbsup: . I am gonna PC my bike this summer. Can't decide what color to go with :banghead: . Got to get the pics up when done.

im not sure how its going to look with my stock blue plastics... i might have to change them... but i really dont feel like it casue i got an ims blue tank also...

That plastic and frame color combo has the potentional to look not so great. It really depends on how close the PC color is to the plastic color. I think that you would either want them to not be very similair to give some contrast to the color or you would want them to be the exact same color.

I love the color itself. I have painted alot of things that color.

post-14489-1175342930_thumb.jpg

post-14489-1175343011_thumb.jpg

yea i put the plastics up close and i dont think i like it... they arent differant enough for my likeings but maybe once i get the arms and everything else it will look ok...

all else fails ill try trading my tank for a black one and get some black plastics

or possibly white

Edited by Bansh-eman

yea i put the plastics up close and i dont think i like it... they arent differant enough for my likeings but maybe once i get the arms and everything else it will look ok...

all else fails ill try trading my tank for a black one and get some black plastics

or possibly white

Atleast you got to see all the things that I painted metallic blue. You didn't even have to ask to see them. :whistling:

I hope you have better luck than I did. When I had the bike powdercoated It looked awesome.Then I had a sorta friend paint the plastic, needless to say it cost me a fortune. The exact color to the powder came from house of kolor. Yep 800 bucks later I had matching paint. Holly crap is what I said, now the bike doesn't come close to trees. Good luck

I hope you have better luck than I did. When I had the bike powdercoated It looked awesome.Then I had a sorta friend paint the plastic, needless to say it cost me a fortune. The exact color to the powder came from house of kolor. Yep 800 bucks later I had matching paint. Holly crap is what I said, now the bike doesn't come close to trees. Good luck

An expensive airbrush job might be the way to go. :laugh:

By the time you buy new Fullbore plastic and a new IMS tank you would have probably spent more than $800. I suppose you could also have your frame powder coated a different color if you wanted to take the easy way out. You might not even have to have the blue powder coating stripped off. :thumbsup:

or possibly white

I think you should go to a black tank. I'll sacrifice my black tank for your blue IMS one :whistling:

I think you should go to a black tank. I'll sacrifice my black tank for your blue IMS one :whistling:

u have a black ims?

i was thinking going with white plastis and a white seat and staying blue tank but i really dont know if the blue will look right casue it now lokks kinda purple becasue the color of the frame...