Time has come

Bansh-eman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
i went with candly blue with a silver under coat that shines throught in the sine ... makes it look like metalic flakes...

i get my shit back this week ill post picts once i pick it up

I'll be getting my frame next Tuesday. I'll be happy to peel off the blue sparkle powder coating and mail it to you in an envelope. :woot:

• 9 months later...
He had a buch of $hit stolen. Look in the images section, I have his chrome right now. He will be getting a lot of stuff back next week as he has been out on the road for about a month now.

word, I'm in Texas right now and wotn get home until the 14th. But I have posted alot of picts. Once I get home and get the parts back I'm going to be putting it all back together. and ill toss picts up then. All I have left to do now is my seat cover and she is done

I'd think if you are trying to showcase your quad, you need something that stands out....

How about a bright Blood Red (like Porsche) that fades with Blue vein more as it trails to the back...or just equally applied to tone it down a bit.

Red and blue vein frame cradling your black and chrome motor against blue plastic would look good.

If you go dark, the frame will kind of get lost in the background. Dark colors look great when you are close, but you don't really notice it isn't black from a distance.

But if you primarily want to bring attention to your motor or suspension, go dark. If you want to stand out...go BRIGHT!!

Just don't go Miami Vice... :woot:

Lime Green is reserved for Kawasaki!!

• 2 weeks later...
What about pearl white?

Pearl white is bad news, too hard to clean (oil grease ect.) Ive seen a pc red on black on a 450d that was bad asss. Its a bike for a customer for my buddy. My frame is actually black cherry with a blue pearl over it. When its in the sun it looks blue, when the sun isnt on it, it turns blackcherry. My 2 cents.