Time has come

Bansh-eman

Thanks for finding the picture bigboy!

With the vein colors, they are a base with a top coat. Generally top coats are trans colors where they base coat gets to show through them, blue, red, gold, yellow, pink, and a few others are trans-colors. The vein is a silver black base, and I will have to see if they make it in white, instead of black. The only thing I would be afraid of is that the white will take on the color of the translucent, just like the silver does.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

818470_86_full.jpg

If you look at the picture, all the blue is really a silver color without the blue. The black is always black. If you remove the black, and replace it with white I think the top coat of blue may just be light blue with dark blue on the spots of silver.

I am thinking if they make trans-white. that you could get teh black low points with white high points...

Edited by kaotik1

Blue is my favorite color & I think this would really set it off. Later on maybe even anodize some accesories with blue. I'd roll with this idea with blue plastics for sure.

How about adding a light siver mixed with a teal flake over the translucent blue??

I used to have a Monte Carlo that looked like that. Looked black at night & shined in blues during the day!

How about adding a light siver mixed with a teal flake over the translucent blue??

I used to have a Monte Carlo that looked like that. Looked black at night & shined in blues during the day!

any picts so i can check it out?i dont have an artistic mind so i cant picture it very well

I was having the same problem deciding on what color to pc my frame also. i looked through the whole thread about showing members bikes (65 pages) in the images section and came across a bike with a darker grey metallic frame. I also am keeping my stock blue plastics and i thought that it would look really good with them and chrome. I dont have a pic or anything and i dont know what your time frame of getting your bike pc'ed is, but i can post some pics when i get it back a week from now :thumbsup: