Time has come

Bansh-eman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want flashy but want something that's definately different go with white. Like dajo said in another thread, white is the new black, it'd look sick :thumbsup:

i like white but im worried how it will look with chrome...

if somone could find some shots of white with chrome id love to see them... my wife had said white but i told her i didnt think it would look good with chrome...

White goes pretty good with chrome. Diamond ice (harley color) and silvers like Travis's banshee look great, I think. Main reason I don't like to break up or have something stand out more than the chrome and motor etc.. I like something that blends in well. I used a 304 metallic GM silver.

On aa slightly more constructive note, once upon a time I saw a powder coating color that was like silver vein except with red and black. I never actually saw it on a bike, just in a can. I have no idea if it would look good or not on a frame. They may have also had the same style in black and blue.

That's what I did with my frame, had it done in candy red vein. I'll have pics this week. My powdercoater said he could do blue as well, just FYI

Bansh-eman, here's a really quick edit I did, I can make it more "detailed" if you want it. I think black, candy or translucent blue, or blue vein would all look real good.

gallery_11157_455_102871.jpg