Time has come

Bansh-eman

ok guys the time has come.. i want some input...

im getting ready to rip out my motor and rebuild it and have the frame pc'd and some shit chromed.. trying to get some ideas on colors...

im not into the crazy shit... no skulls flames tribal , no red and yellows or bright oragnes and greens...

i know im keeping my cut stock plastics and im having some hardwear chromed... cant decide what color frame to go with... drop some lines if you got some nice ideas... and if your good with adobe maybe even drop some color picts for my viewing pleasure :)

lets get this baby going fellas!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah if i wanted to ride a turd id ride your bike... oh SNAP!!! :thumbsup: j/k

comon guys i know someone has an artistic mind unlike me and firehead

Oh come on, how many brown framed bikes have you seen? It would be unique. :whistling:

On aa slightly more constructive note, once upon a time I saw a powder coating color that was like silver vein except with red and black. I never actually saw it on a bike, just in a can. I have no idea if it would look good or not on a frame. They may have also had the same style in black and blue.

I am really not artisticly inclined at all and tend to have trouble coming up with ideas for stuff like this. It is pretty hard to go wrong with a black frame though. :thumbsup:

I am considering doing something along the lines of a Yamaha 50th Anniversary color scheme with my triple. I figure if I can let the moths out of my wallet for an HS Customs frame and bodywork package, that might look pretty hot. I am not a fan of the really dancy paint jobs and bright colors.

I dont know what color to tell you. I like bright stuff, so maybe all black or silver powdercoated. I like that looks and everything ties in really well like those colors.

so youre keepin the stock blue huh? how about a metallic silver? i know you have silver now but the metallic is brighter and has the sparkle in it unlike the dull stock silver. id say either that or black. im not into blue/red, blue/yellow, blue/green or anything like that..