stock bore 06 cylinders

bigdaddy69

I have a set of stock bore cylinders off an 06 banshee. All studs are in perfect shape. Could be bolted on and ran, cylinder walls look fresh. Will trade for blue black or chrome color cool head. Domes dont matter, ill buy my own. If you want pics just give me and email address and ill get them to you asap.

I have a real nice cool head i`ll trade

I have a set of stock bore cylinders off an 06 banshee. All studs are in perfect shape. Could be bolted on and ran, cylinder walls look fresh. Will trade for blue black or chrome color cool head. Domes dont matter, ill buy my own. If you want pics just give me and email address and ill get them to you asap.

* I need some cylinders asap ...... I can look into buying a new head for ya if intereseted..... Im in the middle of a project right now but, Im sure i can muster up enough for the head or whatever ...LMK

My email is streetsweepazcc@hotamil.com if you can send e some pics too... thanks , BOB_T