** New Tailight **

ClimbAnyHill

Out with the old & in with the new tailight. I like it alot, hope you like too. It's full of LED's & it's really bright.

A little mod on the stock bracket & it's on.. just need a bit of paint & seal off the wires.

I'll be in Glamis for Pres Day next month, Holla if you see this Black Banshee screamin by. Heres some pix:

Tailight002.jpg

Tailight006.jpg

Tailight005.jpg

Tailight004.jpg

Tailight008.jpg

Tailight007.jpg

Out with the old & in with the new tailight. I like it alot, hope you like too. It's full of LED's & it's really bright.

A little mod on the stock bracket & it's on.. just need a bit of paint & seal off the wires.

I'll be in Glamis for Pres Day next month, Holla if you see this Black Banshee screamin by. Heres some pix:

Tailight002.jpg

Tailight006.jpg

Tailight005.jpg

Tailight004.jpg

Tailight008.jpg

Tailight007.jpg

one of the best looking tailights on bhq

i like youre setup.

i did basically the same with mine. i put a multi element led bulb setup in the stock housing. so it looks stock when the power is off but if i turn the lights on or press the brake petal the led's light up inside the stock lens. leds are great because they take so little power to run.