KTMRacer661

Heb

Well I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so maybe this will be his attention. I sent out payment for a stock inner clutch hub about 5 weeks ago in the form of a postal money order. Emailed him a couple weeks later, he says he should have time to ship it later that week. Allright, I guess he's pretty busy but so am I and I would like the part to finish putting my motor together. A couple more weeks go by, I email him again and he says he "thinks his friend sent it out a couple days ago" and he'll "try" to get a tracking number. Really, how complicated can shipping one small part be? So now it's been a couple weeks since it was supposed to have been sent, I haven't seen it and I can't get a hold of him. So if anyone can vouch for this guy please let me know, it just seems a little fishy.

Thanks for the offer man but I'm going to try to get to the bottom of this first. I used a postal money order so I understand that there is some recourse available through the post office because they classify it as mail fraud.

• 5 years later...