SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

haha sick .. now thats a hardtail

never noticed the bullit Mustang looks sporty, would look fukn bitchn with a spoiler er sumthin

how was that 302 swap ive been wanting to put one in my old ranger for a while what did it cost?

s8_08b390ba5c4381b.jpg

It was pretty easy. I just had to cut the old engine mounts off the top of the crossmember and bolt the 302 F150 mounts behine the crossmember. The 300 Strait six has the same transmission bell housing pattern. I just had to swap wiring harnesses, Radiator, AC and power steering hoses, and some other little stuff.

If i was going to try it with a ranger i would deffinatly buy one of those kits that has the engine mounts, special headers, and that kind of stuff already in it.

The no spoiler is part of the sporty look of the bullitt. How many mustangs do you see with out spoilers on them? Just about every mustang comes with one now a days. Even the base line V6 model. The really expensive sports cars dont have them. Corvett, Lambo, exc. I am not saying that I got the perfromance of those cars but kind of the look.

What the Heck here is my Harley Davidson.

MiniBike3.jpg

MiniBike2.jpg

MiniBike4.jpg

josh

you think you got what it takes to run with the big boys

dreamrig-1.jpg

i got 5 hp alky burnin straight pipe , please notice the pull string throttle cable,or how the motor does not line up with the frame. ALL CUSTOM RIGGED............. 54mph on the gun.

see you down the track :shoothead:

you think you got what it takes to run with the big boys

dreamrig-1.jpg

i got 5 hp alky burnin straight pipe , please notice the pull string throttle cable,or how the motor does not line up with the frame. ALL CUSTOM RIGGED............. 54mph on the gun.

see you down the track :shoothead:

I am building an engine for mine. That 3 hp is going out the window.. It uses and pukes more oil out that it burns gas.

They are fun to screw around on for sure. I am fixing one up now. When I get done with it I might steal your paint job for this one. Flat Black with red wheels. Like the the 30's roadsters.