BansheeHQ on Big Boards

Lee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think, it all started with one bright eyed little boy from central Maine....Sitting there in his little crib, 8lbs6oz little baby Lee.. Couldn't even talk.. Yet still omnipotent.. or was that just impotent? Anyways.. Congrats on the sucessfulnessness of this site. You da man

And to think, it all started with one bright eyed little boy from central Maine....Sitting there in his little crib, 8lbs6oz little baby Lee.. Couldn't even talk.. Yet still omnipotent.. or was that just impotent? Anyways.. Congrats on the sucessfulnessness of this site. You da man

Thank you Ricky Bobby :yelrotflmao: . "I like to think of him wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. cause it says he's professional.. but also likes to party"

Big-boards.com is a well-known site to any large forum owner. The site keeps running statistics of online forums which have a post-count of 500,000 or higher.

As I write this, there is currently: 482,826 posts logged on the BansheeHQ forums.

The latest goal of the BansheeHQ is to be listed amongst the largest forums currently online. However, we want it to be a natural accomplishment. This means we can't condone postings which are simply there to boost our post stats. The reason for this thread is to keep tabs on the post count (found at the footer of the forum's main page.

i dont understand found at the footer of the forums main page. can someone explain to a tard like me. thanks in advance.

i'm sure this will help the post counter. i guess? :shrug: