BansheeHQ on Big Boards

Lee

Big-boards.com is a well-known site to any large forum owner. The site keeps running statistics of online forums which have a post-count of 500,000 or higher.

As I write this, there is currently: 482,826 posts logged on the BansheeHQ forums.

The latest goal of the BansheeHQ is to be listed amongst the largest forums currently online. However, we want it to be a natural accomplishment. This means we can't condone postings which are simply there to boost our post stats. The reason for this thread is to keep tabs on the post count (found at the footer of the forum's main page.

The 500,000 post mark will be a milestone for the BansheeHQ, and every member on the forums. For those of you who aren't necessarily site owners, moderators, or otherwise have a stake in an online site, it basically is like stepping up from being in the amateur races to the big leagues, amongst the big dogs.

So keep checking back, reply with the current stats every now & again. I think it'll be an exciting thread to watch; to be able to visibly see the HQ'ers put their stamp on the industry and show that we not going away anytime soon.

And the countdown begins. T-minus 17,174 posts....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big-boards.com is a well-known site to any large forum owner. The site keeps running statistics of online forums which have a post-count of 500,000 or higher.

As I write this, there is currently: 482,826 posts logged on the BansheeHQ forums.

The latest goal of the BansheeHQ is to be listed amongst the largest forums currently online. However, we want it to be a natural accomplishment. This means we can't condone postings which are simply there to boost our post stats. The reason for this thread is to keep tabs on the post count (found at the footer of the forum's main page.

The 500,000 post mark will be a milestone for the BansheeHQ, and every member on the forums. For those of you who aren't necessarily site owners, moderators, or otherwise have a stake in an online site, it basically is like stepping up from being in the amateur races to the big leagues, amongst the big dogs.

So keep checking back, reply with the current stats every now & again. I think it'll be an exciting thread to watch; to be able to visibly see the HQ'ers put their stamp on the industry and show that we not going away anytime soon.

And the countdown begins. T-minus 17,174 posts....

just doing my part to help out.

whats the highest viewed site ?

edit: it says Gaia Online, but i have a feeling that there is some other site thats got more hits then that site... iv never even heard of it, i was thinking like a news chan would be on there

Edited by Bansh-eman

whats the highest viewed site ?

edit: it says Gaia Online, but i have a feeling that there is some other site thats got more hits then that site... iv never even heard of it, i was thinking like a news chan would be on there

It only indexes forums, not sites. Alexa does the reporting for overal site statistics/rankings.

Alexa top 500 in US:

http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?cc=...y&lang=none

15361 :thumbsup: :whistling:

Sweet! The member that get the 500,000th post will go down in BHQ history. I hope its a brand new Thread started stating something like World Record Set With Yamaha Banshee :yelrotflmao:

There should be a Chapter Rideout in honor of the big mark.

Everyone on the BHQ from their Chapters should all plan a weekend ridefest together for the best damn site on the net!

Im down to go to Raush Creek with my fellow PA Chapter HQers for this special event!