20's on my banshee

mrtwinshee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cop prob just laughn at the stupid rims.

I'd like to see that thing riding thru some rocky trails!!!

Shit start rattling all over the place, get a flat, break some spokes....

Better yet, jump it & let me know how cool those 20's are?

Yeah dipshit I bet thats what those guys do right after they spend more money on rims then you did on your shee. NO SHIT it wouldnt be good for that stuff. Who gives a fuck if your not wanting to use it for off road. If you dont like the idea or think its stupid thats fine, but dont put up some shit that makes yourself look like a fucktard :shoothead:

Yeah dipshit I bet thats what those guys do right after they spend more money on rims then you did on your shee. NO SHIT it wouldnt be good for that stuff. Who gives a fuck if your not wanting to use it for off road. If you dont like the idea or think its stupid thats fine, but dont put up some shit that makes yourself look like a fucktard :shoothead:

Damn Kramer...

RIPPEN

that sign in the background....LMFAO

"PS. Chase is gay"

who did that one :yelrotflmao: :laugh:

Lol. I put that in there a while ago.

Chase started a thread like this, so I put that in the pic and saved it.

I figured it would take more work to take it out, so I left it in. :laugh:

Ang you felt that insulted by me saying that, what an idiot.. I'll say & write what I want.

I'm won't sit here & have a cyber fight thru this lcd, that's not the purpose of this forum,

send me a PM if there's something you'd like to take care of.

You're prob a fucktard on 20's too!

UH OH, it's the opinion police, if you didn't know already, you just cant type what you wanna sy, you have to clear it with Kotin first :shoothead:

20" wheels on a banshee is a stupid mod period!, there is not a single bigger waste of money for a shee.

here is a bad ass warrior rollin on 20s :down:warrior_atv.jpg

JUST ? YOUR SELF why :shoothead:

:yelrotflmao: I'm supprised that worrior had enough power to turn those things.

Cool Worrior though kotin6 :thumbsup:

UH OH, it's the opinion police, if you didn't know already, you just cant type what you wanna sy, you have to clear it with Kotin first :shoothead:

20" wheels on a banshee is a stupid mod period!, there is not a single bigger waste of money for a shee.

:yelrotflmao: I'm supprised that worrior had enough power to turn those things.

Cool Worrior though kotin6 :thumbsup:

Man your an idiot. I never said his openion was wrong. And for those of you who didnt know, It is ok to have an openion, as long as its a conformist " I hope the other guys on here dont get mad if I say this" one. Just ask She-Fag hell tell you. Oh wait are you all ripping on this guy for his OPEION that he wants to put 20's on HIS banshee. Dude your such a hypicritical assbag. LOL Grow up man.