20's on my banshee

mrtwinshee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIKE TOTAL SHIT, the same way it would look.

let me offer to help you quickly....

Any car with handling, Nascar, formula 1, etc., what do they have in common? LOW TO THE GROUND, and low center of gravity....

Not only will you raise the overall ride height of your quad, your center of gravity would be way, WAY up there...so, like I said, like shit, both looks and handling.

Get some nice rims and street tires for your quad, which are readily available...since a lot of people TT race their banshes. Lowering kit, stabilizer bar....and then....yes, it will handle excellent....

That ought to come in handy from those 100MPH runs from the police with a passenger on board...

:shrug:

:shoothead:

LIKE TOTAL SHIT, the same way it would look.

let me offer to help you quickly....

Any car with handling, Nascar, formula 1, etc., what do they have in common? LOW TO THE GROUND, and low center of gravity....

Not only will you raise the overall ride height of your quad, your center of gravity would be way, WAY up there...so, like I said, like shit, both looks and handling.

Get some nice rims and street tires for your quad, which are readily available...since a lot of people TT race their banshes. Lowering kit, stabilizer bar....and then....yes, it will handle excellent....

That ought to come in handy from those 100MPH runs from the police with a passenger on board...

:shrug:

:shoothead:

lol you got zomg-wtf-pwned-bbq

Please dont put 20's on your Banshee, If you wanna ride and enjoy your new bike then dont do it. The 20's are car show material, plus to make the mods for them to fit you can have a extremely fast Banshee for the same price, use your money wisely yo.

Edited by Infamous039

have you guys ever considered that this could be night with a different screen name...its a high possibilty because they both act the same pretty much :happy:

it cant be night, his post name would have been

_____*****++++Replying to 20's on my banshee ++++*****_____

and started

dear fellow banshee god riders....