help i need encouragment

well i just broke up w/ my girlfriend of a year and a half and i miss her like crazy.....i hated her when she was around but miss her when shes gone...... :banghead: it needed to happen... fucking whore......anyways anybody here going through a break-up? got any ways to take ur mind off shit? besides drinking ......ive been riding for like 3 days strait but as soon as im alone i wanna kill something

i know im a puss for starting this topic .......but thats what you guys are for .....slap me outta this

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wipe that shit off your face, get the fuck back in the game and take your time finding someone compatible with yourself it is worth the wait!!! If she is a fucking cheater don't you dare let me hear that you are back with her, THEY NEVER CHANGE WHEN THAT SHIT STARTS AND YOU WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE POSTING ANOTHER WOAH IS ME THREAD!!! Cut all communication and anything that reminds you of her throw it the hell away!!!

my .02

Dune

Man I'm sorry to hear that.The cheating thing rubs me wrong but I know how you feel about the missing her part.When my wife and I split after 10 years of mariage I built banshees and that got me over that but also drained my bank account.When my ex-girlfriend left me a month ago I couldn't afford to build 'shees again so I went to the doctor and got some anti-depresants and they are starting to work for me.my best advice to you is be with family and good friends that works real good to. :beer:

man you just gotta say to yourslf fuck that hoe. She aint worth the time cause if she was you wouldent be in the situation your in. Shit moves on and like anything it takes time but the best thing you can do is to get back in the game. DO NOT FALL OFF! Your better than that. RITE?

drugs and aclohol arent the answer...riding that one is questionable... i goin through the same thing im still young though ive just been sleepin alot that helps me! dont get discouraged call up some old buddies u havnt seen in awhile because you had the girl around go hangout have a good time...take your time find some new pussy if all else fails hit it and quit it a couple of times...just remember no matter who your with or who u love theres ALWAYS bigger fish in the sea! good luck bitches are evil!

I think most of us have gone through a pretty serious breakup and one things for sure.. life goes on. Hurts like hell for a little while but it seems like an eternity. Keep busy and accomplish some things while your at it; goals..ect. You definately dont need to mope around and dwell on things. You'll get over it :thumbsup:

Wipe that shit off your face, get the fuck back in the game and take your time finding someone compatible with yourself it is worth the wait!!! If she is a fucking cheater don't you dare let me hear that you are back with her, THEY NEVER CHANGE WHEN THAT SHIT STARTS AND YOU WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE POSTING ANOTHER WOAH IS ME THREAD!!! Cut all communication and anything that reminds you of her throw it the hell away!!!

my .02

Dune

I agree 100%

I'm almost done with my divorce, and about 2 months ago I got back into it with a girl, got to know her a little is all, and immediately spotted the warning signs that I didn't want to persue her. Haven't called her in almost 3 weeks, deleted all the hot tittie pictures and her number from my phone. She was alot of fun, extremely smart and ambitious, but when you encounter a "deal breaker" you just have to say fuck it, and save yourself. It isn't worth it to just deal with whatever happens. You have to get what you want in life too.

I met a new one tonight, and I'm meeting up with someone new tomorrow night. :cool:

Just keep at it and forget about her. Don't get down. Women don't want to hang out with someone down and out. Even if you have to act happy do it. It will pay off.