hit by a car...very sad

JMaN05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does being democratic have to do with me...the way i see it...your putting yourself above everyone here

whats that make you?

LOL, wanna get started with me? Well it makes you a democrat for defending someone that did something stupid and KNEW FULL WELL he was doing something stupid. THEN HE TRIED BLAMING IT ON SOMEONE ELSE! and you defend him? Are you fucking kidding me? I bet you think clinton didnt get sucked off by monica either. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" comes to mind when i see your name.

It makes me a republican, because I obey the laws when it comes to quads. Save it for private property or state owned land with a license. Not to mention if i fuck up im not going to try and sue someone else for it.

Edited by jlsparky7

i havent said shit about him blaming it on someone else...what i said was lay off the kid he was in an accident...who are you to tell someone how stupid they are and what mistakes they have made?

ps..arguing on the internet truely is rediculous :down:

i havent said shit about him blaming it on someone else...what i said was lay off the kid he was in an accident...who are you to tell someone how stupid they are and what mistakes they have made?

ps..arguing on the internet truely is rediculous :down:

Im voicing my opinion just like you. He doesnt need someone to baby him, he needs someone to teach him. I thought he learned his lesson from getting hit by a fucking car. Aparently not, Cause then he tried to sue them.

JMaN05, I truely feel sorry about your luck. Get well soon.

Let us not foget that shit can happen really quick on these things. So give him a brake please.

Did he make a poor decision? Yes. Did he pay the price? Hell yes.

* It should be understood that we all ride at our own risk.

Edited by AssWhore

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry he got hit and got all fucked up but there is no way in hell he was hit from behind...nothing on the rear of the quad is messed up (not even the grab bar is bent). He turned into oncoming traffic.

Edited by Stinger

• 3 weeks later...

Man i feel for all you guys that have been fucked up in freak accidents and all but....

Injuries to the spinal cord (includes neck for all you slow peeps) do not heal!! there have been some rare cases in which a little bit of healing took place but for the most part...u break ur neck...ur pretty much done.......i know breaking legs and collarbones and shit sucks, but those things get better with time....spinal cord injuries usually don't

Sometimes ppl make small mistakes that can cost them everything.... I'm sure he learnt from his mistakes Should've strapped your helmet bud sorry to hear about your accident I hope you will ride soon, I lost a cousin that was like a brother to me from a four wheeler ACCIDENT back in june. The person who was driving was one of my friends also, She is still in surgery I think she is pulling out of her coma now but she is slowly getting here, the doctors hope she will be coming home around March, she is taking theropy and everything but I pray she will pull through and pray you can ride again man, I know that would have to suck. That just shows big fuck ups could have been changed with small actions....

so long story short you turned in front of a on comming car?.......damm!! your bike looks great for having been in that wreck, and you turn in front of someone and you want to sue them? if you turned in front of my 160,000.00 dollar car id get out and beat the living fuck out of you.......

wow, this is very nice words coming from the god loving jackass. even if he broke the law, does he deserve to pay his debt by wrecking his quad he worked for and about killing him. your a real asshole and if it happened to you or your family you would sound a bit different.

well hope you get better and get a new banshee.

• 3 months later...

hey man sorry to hear about that . hope you make a good recovery.

damn cops. if he wasnt there there would have been no accident at all.

and for all you saying to just stop and take the fine, obviously you would run if someone was trying to mug you for $600+. whats the difference if its a cop than some crackhead? :shrug: $600 is a lot of money, and thats just for no insurance. it would easy be $1000+ around here. :ohmy: i guarantee there are lots of people on here who have ran from the cops. :ninja:

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. just go down a trail and they cant follow you. :yelrotflmao:

just my .02

Edited by shee rips

i just read this post and for 1 cant believe all the negative reply,s .....to the cunt that was mouthing about his 150000 dollar car i would knock you the fuck out i can promise you that you fucking punk ......it is no different than some fucking farmer being on the road with a tractor .........all of you that cut this kid down for almost getting killed should have your nuts cut off you fucking pricks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what if that was your 4 yr old kid that was on the road on a bike i guess it would be the same wouldnt it ............

just read for the first time . hope you heal up good enough to rideagain,neck injuries are no joke. as for all the shit talkers leave the guy alone no reason to be a dick, he got hit by a car and telling his story , if you dont like it no reason to be a dick, a get well or nothing is cool, as for blue duece with his 160,000 dollar what the fuck is that, you would be put in the hospital your self if you try to do that shit to me , and by the way i would piss on your car :evil:

• 1 year later...
only july 2nd i was hit by a car. it was a nice sunday, i just finished tuning my banshee 100%....just dumped $3,200 into it, have reciepts for that much..just finished tuning the new 36mm 2into1 carb setup, perfectly jetted, got the stickey cable the be the smoothest thumb throttle to push, EVER!

so my buddies and i start off on our riding experience. we head off to the normal riding spots, to warm up. hit the local track and hills. but since my quad was now running 100% i wanted to take it off to the far track. by road this track is 15mins from my house...by the trails it takes about 40mins....but its a fun as hell ride. and the track is sand(in PA, so we likey it). a couple nice jumps, nice whoop section and all the middle is just fun bumps and stuff. and the mile stretch behind it has a nice little jump every 35feet. and a straight stretch or drag racing. okay now to th story...

so we were riding at this track and about 200 feet down the road in front of it there is another trail that leads to a shail pit...which is very fun also. some hills and such.. so we come to the entrance of this track and about to hop on the road for a couple hundred feet. my friend wnet first, and i was out second...with a couple behind. soon as i crossed the road to start down the 200feet journey, the friend behind me says" BALALbLALALA"...so i stopped, and said "WHAT?!?" and he said, "theres a cop!" the friend in front just kept going right past the cop...but i decided to turn back. so now im sitting in the road trying to make a left make into the entrance of the track..i was hoping the pack of motorcycles in front of the cop would let me turn..or else i was screwed..maybe. becuase the cop didnt do anything for the person who passed him. but the motorcyclists let me..attempt to turn. as i was about to turn, i got hit by a car. and thats what i remember...

i was hit in the left front of my quad as i was trying to turn...although they did call my parents and tell them that i was not going to make it, for 2 reasons...first, because of the amount of blood lost. (helmet flew off upon impact..) i landed straight on my head. according to the police report, flew 19' up and straight on my head. second, because i broke my neck.. but m here! then while in the hospital, they thought i was paralyzed, i showed them, three times!

so now i am held from ever doing physical activies again(racing, football, etc). too bad i planned to come home sunday and order some new shocks from my shee, for the next weekends race. stock to stiff...also was going to put my new LSR axle on monday...:-(

i also tried to sew, because in mine and my families eyes, this was the right thing to do. with rediculous medical bills and me being scarred for life at a young age. but of course i lost becuase, i was on the road illegally, and the cop saw that.. and for the fact thats its the cop, and lady who hit mes word against mine. NO ONE ELSE SAW IT... :Crybaby:

also, dont forget to check the for sale section, as im left with no choice but to sell it.

now to the pics.. last is what it used to look like...

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

before the accident

Picture010.jpg

HOW MUCH ARE U ASKING FOR IT???? IF U DIDNT ALREADY SELL IT!!>>>>> DONT WORRY ITS GOING TO A GOOD HOME :evil: