hit by a car...very sad

JMaN05

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

So you were trying to run when this happend? If so this a prime example of why you shouldnt, stop and take the punninshment for doing what you werent supposed to do in the first place. Trying to sue was a bad idea also.

On another note sorry to hear your situation hope you heal and get back to normal.

Even if he was trying to run who cares your a douchebag for giving this "prime example". In massachussetts if you stop for the police your bike belongs to the state. I don't know about you but I'm not gonna give up my banshee, especially with all the money blood sweat and tears I have into my bike up without a run. I bet your a snitch and would rat your own buddies to the cops huh. Have some sympathy for this kid. If it were you, you'd probably cry yourself to sleep every night

lol :yelrotflmao:

Your I douchebag I don't care that your a firefighter/emt you probably were castrated when you were a child. I can tell that you have no sack. This kid got fucked up, he is sharing his story not bragging about it. I served two tours in Iraq as an infantry soldier! Just thought id throw that out there like you did about your job. I give this kid props for being a survivor. He's got more balls than you'll ever have. Let me just add that your a hypocrit and your spineless as well. Thank you for your time you liberal spineless sack of shit. Go clean the sand out of your vagina.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i wasnt trying to run. i could give two shits about $125 ticket. that i still got anyway

i would also like to ad that it was a broken neck, not a leg. legs are not a vital bone to break. on the other hand, if i lived a C2 break once, chances are i wont again. especially since theres a 4" titanium bolt in my neck

I hear u I have exactly the same c2 and 4 titanium screw doctor said I would never be able or should carry my own weight (pull ups , bench press , others ) I do jiu jits and cross training and never felt better , like ^^^ he says the human body is amazing

• 1 year later...