2005 Special Edition

tinman21

I have the 2005 Special Edition Banshee...it is black with silver sort of lightning bolts and purple lining. I was wondering if anyone has it that can give me some tips on what I can match it with for example shock covers/headlight covers/grips pretty much anything. Let me know asap. Thanks!! :beer:

I have the 2005 Special Edition Banshee...it is black with silver sort of lightning bolts and purple lining. I was wondering if anyone has it that can give me some tips on what I can match it with for example shock covers/headlight covers/grips pretty much anything. Let me know asap. Thanks!! :beer:

No headlight covers, those goofy eyes look ugly. I cut the headlight guards off. How about Replacing the lights with trail techs! Check out my self mod grill. I like the new AC Grab bar, looks pimp in black.

ACBumper00.jpg

Banshee24.jpg

No headlight covers, those goofy eyes look ugly. I cut the headlight guards off. How about Replacing the lights with trail techs! Check out my self mod grill. I like the new AC Grab bar, looks pimp in black.

hey thanks alot. u made that grill urself!? cheers man. that is tight! grab bar is fly.. im gonna look into that