06 shee CF grill cover

you would have to order it through a dealer or some place like Honda/Yamaha of Troy or Riva Racing that sells OEM parts. check in the back of any quad magazine for a bunch of places that sell OEm stuff. just make sure to tell them you want it for the '06 Anniversary Edition, not the Limited Edition.

thanks man i will be sure to pick something up to find it, the plastic on mine is too nice to trash or cut up so i might as well get a kick grill and put a nice billet piece in it, cant wait to dress the motor up after it needs a rebuild.... 421cc chee kit :flamewar: :yankyank:

it is simulated. it's a laminate film or something they put over it when they mold it. I could see where it flowed over the edges on the back side of mine when I installed the flame grill. it's an OEM part, they're always pricey.

hey like my buddy at work says, "if ya play, ya gotta pay." and don't I know it.( that's just the 3 running ones in my sig. there are 2 more project scattered thoughout the garage)

Edited by pipebomb