STICKERS BHQ , YAMAHA , WHHATEVER u want

hum,

what can ya guys do for my AFRO stickers?

The logo on the front page of AFROracing.com

AFROracing and the Quad..

PM with price quotes, colors  and sizes ya'll can do..

later,

Chad

515798[/snapback]

cool ill get to work on it right now , price's always verry on size/color (specialty vinyls * ) . let me get to work and ill shoot ya a pm reall soon... I am still waiting on the new vinyls to come in ,,,,got 22 differnt rolls coming in... Go figure

:headbang:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm sent

Thanks for all the pm's and biz everyone . i will be waiting on the new vinyls i orderd to come in before i start making more stickers , i am out of tranfer tape as it is , so theres no way i can fully complete a sticker....... Waiting on my supplys via ups .

For now i offer the yamaha sitcker packs only

I have numerous orders from many people and i have all there infomration to get back to them once there design is made. Give me a week and i i will get back to you all ... waiting on some supplys :cheers:

Edited by chase@miamiatv.com

.Here are the banner prices i came up with for one color,Two colors + ,aswell as specialty vinyls will be a additonal 15. If you want the EXTRA THICK banners add 5 .... If you are looking for a differnt dimension banner we can do that aswell.

2x6 ft ---90

3x6 ft --- 100

4x6 ft ---125

Here is the colors which will be in stock in a week - GRAY , WHITE , BLACK , SILVER , CHROME *** , BRUSHED ALUM *** , PURPLE ,YELLOW, MET GREEN , ORANGE , RED , LIGHT RED , DARK RED , Navy blue , DARK BLUE , medium blue , DK green , Gold ...

(* add 3 to cost)

GOLD LEAF AND SILVER LEAF IS AVALIBLE APON SPECIAL REQUEST / ORDER 23 "x 3' 30$/yard at cost

feel free to contact me over aim.

f14chase

or email

chase@miamiatv.com

so you said that all the HQer get one of them there stickers for free?

:D

how much for the HQ stickers?

I want something like those for AFROracing.com , what would 20 or more cost me?

518344[/snapback]

WHITE HQ's are 2 each

ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING !

if anyone places a order over 20 bucks or more i always throw in complementary stickers . Ask lethal face and MuddInmyblood i took care of them very well :headbang: , im still waiting on the special colors for rippens project...... PLAN ON DOING THE E"S on rumble shee's with a sideways Mopar Logo =-D ...... should look preety trick . If anyone needs any red stuff printed at the moment let me know.

even when quantity is orderd i throw in a few extra to cover up any issues you might have applying the stickers .