WHERE IS THIS SITE GOING?

Wheatchex

@ Banshee-pile

Dude, relax.

You do realize this thread has been dead for almost 5.5yrs.

John, the guy above you, he probably bumped this thread To The Top because he was bored and wanted to see how many people would keep this POS thread going.

I've been active daily, and I mean daily, since March this year, and I haven't seen anything remotely disrespectful in the least bit.

I've seen some pretty stupid NooB threads, but people keep it cool and correct them without any flaming and bashing.

There are a few people on here that like to start shit and eThug, but it usually gets worked out and they get put in their place.

I say, sit back, relax do some searching and reading and you will see who's full of shit, who's cool and who are dicks.

Welcome to the BHQ.

That was perfect Ryan!

Oh, fuck ididnt realize that it was that old, it turned up in the new section so... Sorry! I am a newbiee here and just want to be a part of this forum without any disrespect from people who dont like newbiees.. I will keep my Shee for a while and do a complete rebuild with mods done both to engine and chassis, platsics and more.. so i need the expert advices you could give me on this matter.

So please dont refer to me as a stupid newbiee, i dont like that at all. I might be a newbiee now, but in a couple of months i might blow you away with my mods ( i said i might ;-))

Have a good day folks! I know i will...

so when did this site start ? i seen reference's to 98 99 !!.

this would have to be one of the longest most active sites around. you need a bit of hate with some love, it balances out.

noobs start out as noobs, saying dont hate noobs, then when they arnt noobs any more, they are calling out noobs haha.

im still a spring chicken on this site, dont even have my first bhq pube yet.

I've been round since '98 I believe, maybe '99. It wasn't the best site back then. And has gone through a ton of changes, mostly being for the better. Well except for Tyler kakakaka. No but for real lots of good guys on this site, I was super young when I joined now I'm an old man. Bought lots of stuff and meet some super cool people. I dig it here although I have gone through times when I haven't been on in like 3-4 years. Awesome site though.

Old man? Aren't you like 24?

• 6 years later...
  • 8 months later...