WHERE IS THIS SITE GOING?

Wheatchex

I haven't been a member of this site for very long. But I have to say that if I have a question or I am looking for a specific part, this is the place to come. Every member on here seems to be very informative on banshees. I don't agree with the opinions of some others on the site and obviously there are going to be pissing matches every now and then in any open forum. But just because someone doesn't agree with another persons point of view, doesn't mean the site has gone to shit. This is a great site. Keep up the good work!!

this site has gone through cycles... I dont post here much anymore because I have mostly been on PS but with all the stupid political mess that is going on there and with posts be taking down all the time, I think I'll be over here alot more often again. Nice to see all of you again.

:cheers:

Just to site a few examples... Lewie jr. (twister cranks) was posting something about their new billet cylinders and it kinda ended up in a little mess when calvin made his posts. To me it just seemed like friendly shit talking (if there is such a thing). Well, someone's feeling got hurt and since twister is not a site sponsor the thread was deleted. I posted something about the post disappearing and was pretty tactful in the way I handled I might add. Basically, I just wanted more info on the new cylinder. A few peeps chimed in and poof... it was gone by morning.

There was also a thread about ohton racing (administrator on Planet Sand) that was taken down. Basically it was a guy wanting to get his money or his parts back because it had been over 8 months. Because he runs the show over there the post was gone in about 10mins. Bullshit if you ask me. Every builder takes some heat from time to time, just the nature of that site but when they start playing favorites over there and basically censoring what consumers like you and me see to steer us at a certain product is just wrong and it pisses me off.

Just like NYUK was saying you got to be in that certain click... I've met some great riders and builder over there and I'll keep in contact with them but the rest of them I could care less about.

still pretty much a newb here, myself. in the time I've been here though, I've managed to soak up a good deal of info on suspension as well as motor performance. yeah, you have to weed through a pile of topics to find a good one. I hope that I'm not one of the people that you describe, Wheatchex.

Peace :cheers:

i have been cesored there several times ,just like everyone says it is a racket and setup to make money ,there is some useful info from time to time, but if your not a sponsor, your whale shit . i modify stock banshee flywheels for -19 ounces for drag banshees ,no sponsor of theres does this like i do ..someone asked about them ,well when i described my product . it was on the boards for maybe 10 minutes ,then #poof* . :confused:got to pay to play i guess ,when someone starts a thread on "whats the best price" it is always followed by several memebrs touting the site sponsors great deals and work when those fuckers are usually twice the price of most others. :flush:

I felt that I may need to add my opinion. What follows is a set of observations I have made about feeble-minded, manipulative self riotous immature members on this forum. Some members have -- not once, but several times -- been able to promulgate partisan prejudice against others without anyone stopping it. This kind of behavior should be put to a stop by the Moderators. However, their are times it seems that they (the Moderators) are the one's instigating the problem. Other times they seem to turn a blind eye, because the perpetrator is a friend. How long can that go on? As long as these capricious, sinful bromides are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of irritable sensationalism on this site.

I felt that I may need to add my opinion. What follows is a set of observations I have made about feeble-minded, manipulative self riotous immature members on this forum. Some members have -- not once, but several times -- been able to promulgate partisan prejudice against others without anyone stopping it. This kind of behavior should be put to a stop by the Moderators. However, their are times it seems that they (the Moderators) are the one's instigating the problem. Other times they seem to turn a blind eye, because the perpetrator is a friend. How long can that go on? As long as these capricious, sinful bromides are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of irritable sensationalism on this site.

481986[/snapback]

Criticizing an empty but flowery discourse is like shadow boxing with phantoms; one can never win a debate against an opponent who creates an impressionistic cloud empty of tangible facts. Relative to the context of this thread, there is a lack of clarity regarding which site your eloquent rant condemns, hq or ps? :cheers:

481986[/snapback]

true dat playa

i have been here for 2 or 3 years now. i dont really know much about banshee`s or any other quad for that matter, but i prolly know a bit more than your average passerby, i like to be here even though i sold my banshee a couple months ago.

i hear what wheatchex is saying about ramdomness on here. but for every post that is posted, there is a reason for it but, sometimes you get the odd idiot that mouths off just because he has taken something the wrong way because of not reading the post properly or not liking what he sees.

i have my opinion of why randomness is posted. i think its because there are alot of decent people here, we all share the same interest of riding and banshee`s along with having problems with our banshee`s and would like to know the easiest/quickest or how to way of fixing things. if someone finds something he/she likes.. eg a video, picture or phrase, he/she prolly would like to share it with people on here who they have got to know are a good crowd and are definatly up for a little humour. lets face it, if you didnt have a little humour on a site or in the world it sure as hell would be lame. wer all here for the same reason, fare enugh, 1 or 2 members dont see eye to eye but i think the randomness take a bit of stress out of everyone.

i know there is alot more i could go on about but i think iv written enough already. the way that iv seen this site run is that we are one big happy banshee comunity, if someone is out of place they are told where to go and there is no room for that kind of thing here.

as iv seen posted here before "each to thier own", not everyone will agree with me but i hope there are a few that will. obviously the longer you have been here the more you know how this site runs and was like say, 7 or 8 years ago. im still a newbie to a few members that have been here a hell of a lot longer than me.

sorry for the novel. :cheers:

EDIT: i supose what im trying to say is... there a shit load of people here. not everyone shares the same interests but there a few that do.