how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

though in my opinion i like the original banshee plastic more, i would have to say that it does look better than the craptor plastic... and also, if the yfz plastic for banshee isnt already pattented, seein how you did a pretty good job with fabbin it up, i would have to tell you to start makin the yfz450 banshee plastic for a livin....i mean.....if someone can make money buy makin rapshee plastic then why not make money off of yfz banshee plastic?? better hurry!!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope the 98 looks brand new and if this one turns out good i will be happy to pull out the sawzall and grinder and get started and smash the silly bug eye headlights and throw on some trailtechs. :evil:

hey bro i think its bad ass. i like the look of banshees better but still never seen that. looks better than the raptor plastics. but before you smash the bug-eye headlights send them to me, ill pay shipping, i bought my shee with thes one lights that look terrible.

hey bro i think its bad ass. i like the look of banshees better but still never seen that. looks better than the raptor plastics. but before you smash the bug-eye headlights send them to me, ill pay shipping, i bought my shee with thes one lights that look terrible.

I think this dude is long gone from this site. Look at the original post dates. :blink:

yah i got it done and my brother took it to the dunes and got beat by some built yfz,s and sold it and bought a yfz, pissed me off. but it looked good and turned alot of heads. i would do it different next time though, i would cut the banshee subframe off and use yfz sub. that make it alot easier and cleaner. about the 98 i sold it awhile ago to help pay closing costs on my house. but im back with a lt-r450/banshee hybrid. ltr with a banshee engine.

003-9.jpg

heres a pic not very far yet, just cleared out the old motor mounts and stays. its getting a +4 mill crank and cub cylinder. and as much as some dont like them, i think im getting some raw rocket pipes and will mod them to fit.

yah banshees are made only for function thats why half of them are chromed out and have custom paint jobs, tell you what i will keep trying to be a little different and i have had people say more good things than bad, and anybody talking shit are more than likley the people running boost bottles and to them i will tell them to just kiss my ass and we will have fun on our somewhat different banshees. :P

What is the point of all this?? why would you reinvent the wheel? And yamaha mfg. the banshee for 19 years and didnt change it, You know why? cause it worked and sold well, And your just F__king it up..

My god this thing is hideous, just makes me sick

dude just calm down, the man made a bike he likes and is proud of his work. yeah its diff but thats what he likes, its no big deal, he's not pushing it onto anybody saying it's the shit... he just changed it to fit his style, thats all, lets not hate on him for being diff, or this website would get old fast if all our bikes were the same. Should we hate on drag shees for streching the frame and changing yamahas design, "for reinventing the wheel" abolutly not thats the style of bike they like. I'm not trying to come at you in a bad way just saying he's one of our own lets not kill eachother over plastics or frame mods. :thumbsup: :beer: