What SMALL trucks does a banshee fit in?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I got my wife a quad I used to haul my Banshee in the back of my short bed 01' S-10.

It fit for length with the tailgate down but front wheels had to go over the trucks wheel wells to get it in there.

my banshee (+4 swingarm, +4 axle, all other suspension is stock) fits in the bed of my 89' toyota pickup, i lift the front wheels up on the roll bar support bars(one 3" bar on each side that goes from the top of the main roll bar to the top of the fender well) and ratchet em down to those bars, close the tailgate and it's secure, i'm even running 22" super swampers(wider than stock) with the wider axle and it fits snugly between the side of the bed, that's a small truck by ym standards and it fits great, BTW this is the newer style toyota, i'm not sure if it will fit in the older style toyota's..

~Mark~

I've got a '98 reg. bed S-10 and the 'shee has always fit w/no problem. It fit perfect even when I had the stock swinger on it (it's a -2 now). I really didn't expect it to fit after the a-arms and axle, but it actually does with some room. It's a pain in the ass to do by yourself, but it fits.

I've got a bud w/a 97 stepside ranger, and a stock 400EX. Believe it or not he actually got it to fit in there, with all four wheels inside the bed!

my banshee with a 6" extended swinger fits in my 2001 tacoma sr5. its a little rough gettin it in there if you're alone, but with two people, its easy cheese. tires touch the cab and tailgate.

I know it's not a compact as some of the others posted but mines fits in my dakota if I took the tool box out I could even close the tailgate with stock a-arms without having to pop it over the wheel wells but I'll have to once I get my extended ones and I apologize if I don't completely make sense I just got through working a 10 hr shift and 1 hr of sleep so I'll a lil out of it