Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

I dont know about the rest of you guys out there but personally i think locogato is an asshole.  He is cocky as hell and he is a jerk to everyone.  I think its time to let him know whats up so fuck you loco.  Take your banshee and shove it you son of a bitch.

441237[/snapback]

wtf is your problem. did you get bored screwing the chick in the ass? Loco has never done anything to me or most of everyone. I dont see why a quiet person like youreself would come on the forum and start trouble unless your bored. Your more or less a quiet person on YIM so please quit comming on here when you have a wild hair up your ass to start trouble, cause I know you like to do that. This shit just bothers the hell outta me.

hey y'all, i got a piped, cammed, jetted, NOS'ed, turbo charged LT80 and i can do back flips and 360's and all kinds of shit.  Look at me, bling bling, money, rims, engines, bitches, drugs, and crack, and etc, etc. bitch

441264[/snapback]

Go sober up BIAAAACTH!!

and what the hell kinda name is brock fuzzy 69?

I go to bluetraxx all the time

441245[/snapback]

Get the hell outa here,you little punk. What would your mom say if she saw you talking like this? She would ground you and probably take away your 10 speed bike. And about bluetraxx go there little shit head nobody wants to hear your stupid, useless ass here. I mean really what good info could you really have........how to steal a book from the school library? You are just a little shithead out to start something, just wait my little son you will get yours in due time!!!! Someone will come around and put you in your place. Someone ban this youth. he is too good for himself