Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

wtf is your problem. did you get bored screwing the chick in the ass? Loco has never done anything to me or most of everyone. I dont see why a quiet person like youreself would come on the forum and start trouble unless your bored. Your more or less a quiet person on YIM so please quit comming on here when you have a wild hair up your ass to start trouble, cause I know you like to do that. This shit just bothers the hell outta me.

441306[/snapback]

This IS the roosting room. If this shit bothers you so much why do you come here and read it. It says come here if you got an opinion about something so i shared mine. But to prevent a million more replies and further arguments I would like to take this opportunity to apalogize to loco and any other HQer's I may have pissed off. It was a bad decision on my part and it should have never happened. Hope this helps clear things up. later guys. :cheers:

loco, your fan club is growing, it spread to the former soviet union.can you picture this clown, riding around on his lt 80 in the snow, big square head, flat face, fur hat.

441317[/snapback]

ha that mental image is great.. :lol: its funny this started just last night and theres already 3 pages.. :whoa:

thanks for the tip man..i always thought Loco was a straight up guy, cool as hell, you must have posted some sorta bullshit that he replied too, and you didnt like what you heard.....if you think he's a prick, your really gonna love me when i respond to some of your nonsence :cheers:

441413[/snapback]

You're the guy with lots of money right

thanks for the tip man..i always thought Loco was a straight up guy, cool as hell, you must have posted some sorta bullshit that he replied too, and you didnt like what you heard.....if you think he's a prick, your really gonna love me when i respond to some of your nonsence :cheers:

441413[/snapback]

thats the thing, i dont think hes ever even made a post in the frums and i bet ive never replied to anything hes said..just a hater im guessing? :confused:

You're the guy with lots of money right

441430[/snapback]

yea, BD has a lot of money..prolly enuf to have u murdered in ur sleep.