Got plastics you need painted?

AiRbRuShMaN

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..no balls..i'm an airbrush artist so i wont do anything crappy lookin..all of my work is high quality..specified paint jobs such as green flames over black is a bit more in cost..i mean tell me a color or two and let me use my imagination..if i get 100% free reign of the design then i'll do it for $100..the reason i'll do this is because it's A LOT easier when i have free reign..if you want Emerald green fire over black then that will be $150 plus $15 for paint removal prep work and then whatever shipping costs

394985[/snapback]

let us know when you get time for more...

sounds like one hell of a deal...

Ya'll need to post results... :D

sorry everyon i've been so so so so sooooo busy lately..i should be excepting more in a month or so..if youve already contacted me or we already made an agreement then send them now...i sent you a message EMMALVERDE..send me your plastics along with money and paint description and i will get to them asap..i'll try to post pics of what i'm doin but i dont really have time right now..thanks guys!

Ive been so busy as well bor and i fell u, and i dont got money right now at all, so i think i might need to wait a lil before i sent them out :( i wish ur best luck on u to get ur work done, and well ill be waiting for some pics of ur jobs, and once i get my other set of plastics and maybe more money ill send them out.

Also i never received any message did u send it out correct??? :(

Later, EM

• 4 weeks later...